1. Grant of Rights in the Submission. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and legal sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby irrevocably grant Big Ten Network, LLC. (?BTN?), its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive license (but not the obligation) to reproduce, publicly perform, stream, exploit, make derivative works of and otherwise use content I?ve submitted (the ?Submission?) on, through or in connection with the BTN Services (as defined in the Agreement), throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any form or manner, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised, for any and all purposes. BTN shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Submission for any purpose which BTN deems necessary or desirable, and each entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. For clarification, if I delete my Submission from any BTN Service, BTN shall continue to have license to use such Submission as set forth herein.
2. Representations and Warranties. I represent and warrant that: (i) I am eighteen (18) years of age or older; (ii) I have the right and authority to grant the rights granted herein without securing the consent or permission of any other person or entity; (iii) the Submission does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any other person or entity; and (iv) the use of the Submission will not give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold the officers, directors and employees of BTN and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to as the ?Submission Entities") harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of my representations, warranties, covenants, agreements or obligations hereunder.
3. Submission Acknowledgement and Release. I acknowledge and agree that the relationship between myself and the Submission Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that my decision to provide the Submission to BTN does not place the Submission Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the Submission.
4. Likeness Release. I agree that BTN shall have the right, but not the obligation, to attribute my submission(s) to me and to use my name, profile name, voice, and likeness, and other personal characteristics (the "Publicity Rights") in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for programing, advertising, marketing, publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, and I hereby release BTN from any liability arising from such use.
5. No Obligation to Use. I understand that BTN is not obligated to use the Submission or the Publicity Rights.
6. Miscellaneous. These Additional Terms contain the full and complete understanding between us and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings pertaining to the subject matter hereof and cannot be modified except by a writing signed by BTN. In the event of a dispute arising from or in connection with these Additional Terms, I agree that the internal laws of the State of California, United States of America shall govern (without giving effect to California choice or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any other jurisdiction's laws) and that venue for the resolution of any dispute shall be Los Angeles, California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of these Additional Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the other terms contained herein. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Additional Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.