Sean Merriman, BTN.com web editor, April 14, 2016
The 2016 WNBA Draft took place Thursday night.
A total of six Big Ten players heard their name called, highlighted by three selections in the first round.
Former Minnesota star Rachel Banham was the first Big Ten player to come off the board, going No. 4 overall to the Connecticut Sun.
Aerial Powers of Michigan State went fifth overall to the Dallas Wings, while former Rutgers standout Kahleah Copper was selected No. 7 overall to the Washington Mystics.
Here is a look at every Big Ten player selected and where they were drafted.
4. Rachel Banham (Minnesota), Connecticut Sun
5. Aerial Powers (Michigan State), Dallas Wings
7. Kahleah Copper (Rutgers), Washington Mystics
1. Rachel Hollivay (Rutgers), Atlanta Dream
9. Brene Moseley (Maryland), Indiana Fever
12. Ameryst Alston (Ohio State), New York Liberty