BTN.com staff, January 11, 2016
Tonight is the debut of "Wrestling in 60," a one-hour show spotlighting the top dual wrestling matches from the past week across the Big Ten Conference. The first show airs at 8:30 p.m. ET tonight and several times again.
"Wrestling in 60" will air on Monday nights. Find all available show times for "Wrestling in 60" on the show's TV schedule page.
This week's spotlighted matches include:
- 149 pounds: Michigan's Alec Pantaleo vs. Ohio State's Hunter Stieber
- 133 pounds: Michigan's Rossi Bruno vs. Ohio State's Johnni DiJulius
- 197 pounds: Maryland's Garrett Wesneski vs Minnesota's Brett Pfarr
- 133 pounds: Iowa's Cory Clark vs. Northwestern's Dominick Malone
- 125 pounds: Michigan's Conor Youtsey vs. Ohio State's Nathan Tomasello
- 174 pounds: Penn State's Bo Nickal vs Indiana's Nate Jackson
BTN's live TV and BTN Plus on BTN 2Go wrestling schedules are always available at BTN2Go. You can always find our complete BTN TV schedule at www.btn.com/shows, too. Follow @WrestlingOnBTN on Twitter.