BTN.com staff, November 3, 2015
Hello again, Big Ten Animated GIF Tuesday fans. We're coming off a Halloween weekend of football that was bigger than a fun-sized Snickers and more thrilling than that one neighbor's lawn with all the robotic zombies. But you didn't come here for forced Halloween references; you came here for the GIFs, and it is the GIFs that we shall deliver.
This week, we're handing them out in the form our awards.
- BTN FAQ: Video highlights on social media
- BTN football highlights on Facebook
- BTN football highlights on YouTube
- Illinois football highlights
- Indiana football highlights
- Iowa football highlights
- Maryland football highlights
- Michigan football highlights
- Michigan State football highlights
- Minnesota football highlights
- Nebraska football highlights
- Northwestern football highlights
- Ohio State football highlights
- Penn State football highlights
- Purdue football highlights
- Rutgers football highlights
- Wisconsin football highlights
And now if you wouldn't mind taking your seats, the orchestra is warmed up and the award show is about to begin.
Shark Costume With The Most School Spirit.
Shark Costume With The Most School Spirit – Pairs Competition.
Shark Costume With the Biggest Appetite for Backpacks.
Scariest Mouth Guard – East Division.
Scariest Mouth Guard – West Division.
Scariest Mouth … ever.
This just in: The judges have announced there will be no Best Waving of the Plastic Toy award this year. Too much quantity, not enough quality. Sorry, Thor. If you feel strongly about it, you are welcome to appeal.
Best Over-The-Head Play.
Best Over-The-Middle Play.
Best Over-Everybody Play.
Best Use of a Mustache And Headset.
New this year: For The Kids trophy.* (* – We're assuming Patrick is just out of frame.)
No award here. Just a bunch of fans in penguin outfits. Don't ask "Why?" Instead, ask "Why not?"