BTN.com staff, February 26, 2015
We have the guest list for tonight's two-hour special "BTN Live? airing from Michigan State's Breslin Center at 5 p.m. ET before the Spartans men?s basketball game against Minnesota on BTN/BTN2Go at 7 p.m. ET. Click this link to watch "BTN Live" live at 5 p.m. ET via BTN2Go, and then use this link to watch the basketball game live on BTN2Go, too.
Among the scheduled guests:
- 5:10 p.m. ET: Michigan State's men's basketball coach Tom Izzo
- 5:25 p.m. ET: Michigan State Radio Commentator and former basketball player Matt Steigenga
- 5:35 p.m. ET: Minnesota men's basketball coach Richard Pitino
- 5:48 p.m. ET: Washington Redskins QB and former Michigan State QB Kirk Cousins
- 6 p.m. ET: BTN play-by-play voice Gus Johnson
- 6:10 p.m. ET: Michigan State senior football players QB Connor Cook and DE Shilique Calhoun
- 6:30 p.m. ET: Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio
- 6:45 p.m. ET: Greg Kelser, Michigan State legend and member of the 1979 National Championship team
To accommodate basketball ticket holders wishing to watch "BTN Live" in person, all Breslin Center gates will open at 5 p.m. ET. For the 7 p.m. ET basketball game, it's Johnson and Jackson on the call.
"BTN Live" airs every weekday. If you don't know by now, "BTN Live" is on Twitter and Facebook, too. Connect with our show's producers, send questions and vote in polls. Plus, connect with BTN social media report Taylor Rooks on Twitter.