BTN.com staff, October 13, 2014
This should be fun! BTN Live is hosting a Big Ten draft of the top active players to build a team around, and it will last all week. Each night (Monday-Friday at 6 p.m. ET), the two analysts on the show will pick their star player.
Here's how this thing works: The draft consists of one round and 11 players, and the analysts can pick players from any position, offense or defense.
Follow the draft below.
1. Ray Lucas: Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
2. Gerry DiNardo: Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State
3. Glen Mason: Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State
4. Tyoka Jackson: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
5. Teddy Greenstein: Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
6. J Leman: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
7. Chuck Long: Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan State
8. Howard Griffith: Braxton Miller, QB, Ohio State
9. Chuck Long: Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska
10. Marcus Ray: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
11. Jim Miller: Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan