Tom Dienhart, BTN.com Senior Writer, August 29, 2014
It?s Friday, the day before game day. (Well, Michigan State plays Jacksonville State tonight and Minnesota and Rutgers played last night. But, you get my point.) And my mind is filled with questions. Here are 20 to ponder until kickoff.
Get our latest Week 1 coverage:
[display-posts tag="week-1" posts_per_page="5"]
1. How will Ohio State redshirt freshman QB J.T. Barrett perform in his first start?
2. Is Wisconsin making the correct decision at quarterback?
3. Will Iowa?s revamped linebacking corps be OK?
4. Is Purdue?s offensive line better?
5. Will Penn State be able to protect Christian Hackenberg?
6. Can Illinois? defensive line get some pressure and stop the run?
7. Is Michigan gonna make Appalachian State pay for 2007?
8. Will the turnovers stop for Nebraska?s offense?
9. Can Michigan State stay hungry?
10. Is Maryland?s offense as good as I think it will be?
11. Who will be the playmakers for Northwestern?s offense?
12. Can the Badgers? front seven hold up vs. LSU?s offense?
13. Will Indiana score 70 again vs. Indiana State?
14. Has the woebegone Michigan rushing attack found life?
15. Is Illinois QB Wes Lunt ready to be a BMOC?
16. Can Ohio State and its monster d-line mute the Navy option?
17. Is Taiwan Jones a capable replacement for Max Bullough at MLB for MSU?
18. Will Wisconsin pass well enough to create room for the running game?
19. Can Penn State ride all of the offseason mojo of James Franklin to a win vs. UCF?
20. Will any Big Ten get upset?