Mike Wolf, BTN volleyball announcer, January 24, 2012
The Big Ten Conference released its weekly Wrestler of the Week honor Tuesday. The latest award of the season went to Ohio State?s Hunter Stieber. See what he did to earn the honor in this post.
Wrestler of the Week: Hunter Stieber, Ohio State 141 - Fr. - Monroeville, Ohio - Monroeville
- Defeated Iowa?s third-ranked Montell Marion in a 4-2 decision
- Pushed No. 7 Ohio State to a 21-9 win over the No. 2 Hawkeyes, the Buckeyes? first victory against Iowa since 1966
- Helped the Buckeyes take control of the match, breaking a 3-3 tie to put Ohio State up for good at 6-3
- Moved up to No. 6 nationally at 141 pounds after the win
- Last Ohio State Wrestler of the Week: Logan Stieber (Jan. 17, 2012)