BTN.com staff, November 28, 2011
(GoPSUSports.com) Dr. David Joyner, Penn State Acting Athletic Director, announced Monday the members of the search committee charged with identifying candidates and appointing the 15th head football coach in the program?s 125-year history.
Penn State President Rodney Erickson appointed Joyner to head the search committee, which is comprised of:
- Linda Caldwell, Penn State Faculty Athletics Representative;
- Charmelle Green, Penn State Associate Athletic Director and Senior Woman Administrator;
- Ira Lubert, Chairman and co-founder, Independence Capital Partners and Lubert Adler Partners;
- John Nichols, Emeritus Professor, Penn State College of Communications and Chair, Coalition on Intercollegiate Athletics;
- Russ Rose, Head Coach, Penn State Women?s Volleyball Team