Photo: 'Jeopardy!' contestants ignore college football stadium category
The Big House. The Horseshoe. The Swamp. Death Valley. And, the list goes on. College football fans have no problem rattling off the nicknames of the game’s grandest stadiums. “Jeopardy!” contestants, on the other hand, aren’t so lucky.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Watch Goldy Gopher run all over young defender in mascot game
- Watch: Iowa football debuts new ‘First Quarter Wave’ gameday tradition
- Oregon uniform vs. Nebraska designed by young cancer survivors
- Watch Michigan OL Grant Newsome rehab injured leg
- Watch Tom Brady meet young fan, 11, battling cancer
On Tuesday’s show, contestants completely ignored the “College Football Stadium Nicknames” category until there was no other option.
|About Brent Yarina||BTN.com senior editor Brent Yarina covers football and men’s basketball for BTN.com. He writes the popular uniform feature “Clothes Call,” which also focuses on the latest cosmetic changes across Big Ten arenas and stadiums. Read all of his work here. You can subscribe to Yarina’s RSS feed and follow him on Twitter @BTNBrentYarina.|