Photo: 'Jeopardy!' contestants ignore college football stadium category
The Big House. The Horseshoe. The Swamp. Death Valley. And, the list goes on. College football fans have no problem rattling off the nicknames of the game’s grandest stadiums. “Jeopardy!” contestants, on the other hand, aren’t so lucky.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Better game-winning FG celebration: Michael Geiger or Matt Coghlin?
- Watch Minnesota go on field to participate in Iowa’s ‘First Quarter Wave’
- Watch Mark Dantonio dance, celebrate in victorious locker room
- Purdue football to honor late coach Joe Tiller vs. Minnesota
- Watch Michigan State host ‘First Quarter Wave’ at Spartan Stadium
On Tuesday’s show, contestants completely ignored the “College Football Stadium Nicknames” category until there was no other option.
|About Brent Yarina||BTN.com senior editor Brent Yarina covers football and men’s basketball for BTN.com. He writes the popular uniform feature “Clothes Call,” which also focuses on the latest cosmetic changes across Big Ten arenas and stadiums. Read all of his work here. You can subscribe to Yarina’s RSS feed and follow him on Twitter @BTNBrentYarina.|