Remember Jack Hoffman’s memorable spring football moment? Remember Sparty taking a handoff? With eight Big Ten football teams conducting spring games Saturday, BTN.com will monitor each one and post video highlights and special moments to Twitter, Facebook, and our instant highlights central page. Who’s playing? It’s Purdue (1 p.m. ET), Ohio State (1:30 p.m. ET), Penn State (1:30 p.m. ET), Nebraska (3 p.m. ET), Illinois (3 p.m. ET), Indiana (3 p.m. ET), Minnesota (3:30 p.m. ET), and Wisconsin (4 p.m. ET).
Each of these games can be seen live via BTN2Go. If you don’t have BTN2Go yet or aren’t familiar with it, BTN2Go delivers live and on-demand BTN programming to BTN subscribers via the web at BTN2Go.com or via your mobile phone and tablet. It’s available for free to subscribers of participating TV providers.
To find out when the spring football games air on BTN TV, use our BTN TV schedule. Here are the specific Twitter accounts to follow if you want choice, in-game highlights delivered right to your Twitter timeline as soon as they happen Saturday.
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Illinois
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Indiana
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Minnesota
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Nebraska
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Ohio_State
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Purdue
- Instant highlights: @BTN_Wisconsin
- Instant highlights:@BTN_Penn_State
Here’s an example from a previous spring football game:
We also clip the sideline interviews, like this one with Michigan alum Charles Woodson.
All of our Spring Football 2014 coverage is archived right here, but here are few recent highlights:
- What to Watch for Saturday: BTN.com senor writer Tom Dienhart looks at every team in action and breaks down the key story lines for all the teams.
- BTN analyst Q&A with Adam Weber: The former Gophers quarterrback will call the Minesota game for BTN.com. See what he told us about the Gophers.
- BTN analyst Q&A with Michael Mauti: The former Penn State linebacker will call the Nittany Lions game. He told BTN.com’s Sean Merriman what he expects to see.
- Big Ten audio: Each coach and several players talked to the media on this week’s Big Ten teleconference. We’ve posted the audio of each conversation.
- Michigan’s spring game: We covered it all last week. Find the stories and the video.
- Northwestern’s spring practice: Look back at our coverage of the Wildcats’ last spring practice.