Here's how to find your game - look now!

One of the most important jobs I and my team at BTN have is to help fans find their games on football Saturdays when we televise more than one game at a time. With four games at noon and three at 6 p.m. ET tomorrow, we are poised for a busy day. Below is some important information to help you tune in to the game you most want to watch.

First, all our national providers – DIRECTV, DISH, AT&T U-Verse, and Verizon FiOS – have the same channels nationwide, no matter where you live, and they are listed below.

DIRECTV – NOON GAMES
330 – Tennessee Tech at Wisconsin
331 – Missouri State at Iowa
VERIZON FiOS – 6 PM GAMES
85 AND 585 (HD) – Syracuse at Northwestern
330 – Southern Mississippi at Nebraska
331 – Navy at Indiana

For subscribers of our cable partners, such as Xfinity, Time Warner, Charter, Cox, Mediacom, RCN, WOW! and others, below are maps indicating which games are on your main BTN channel in various states, and correspond to the color on the map.

Coverage Map - Noon Coverage Map - 6 PM ET

BTN2GO – In addition, BTN2Go is a great option if you live outside the Big Ten footprint and your provider does not offer all the Extra Football Game Channels. It’s free to subscribers of participating providers, and you can access it here.

A SPECIAL NOTE FOR GOPHERS FANS – BTN2Go will have live coverage of your game at New Mexico State at 8 PM ET. The game is being produced by AggieVision and BTN2Go was able to secure rights to air it live nationwide.

As always, here’s the best way to find your game:

Enjoy the games!

Al p on 9/6/2013 @ 8:42pm EDT Said:

AT&T u verse is currently saying that channel 1695 ia going to have ind st. Vs. Iowa at kinnnick stadium. That is not even a game.

Dave Abel on 9/6/2013 @ 9:05pm EDT Said:

How do I find my game if my cable provider New Wave Communication isn’t listed?

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 12:50pm EDT Said:

Hey Dave – We will alert the appropriate department about this. We apologize for this and will take care of it immediately. To help fix the issue faster, please provide me with your zip code. Thanks

BTN Communications on 9/9/2013 @ 5:44pm EDT Said:

Hi Dave – We apologize for this issue. We will have the GameFinder application updated immediately. Thanks for your understanding.

Robert Hall on 9/7/2013 @ 12:28pm EDT Said:

I live in Wisconsin, why the hell am I getting the Penn St game instead of Wisconsin????????????

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 1:35pm EDT Said:

Hi Robert – What is your zip code and cable provider?

David Slosson on 9/7/2013 @ 1:10pm EDT Said:

I’m in Indiana using Frontier Communications and no Purdue game, although your listing shows 585 and 85 carries it. Who do I raise caine with, BTN or Frontier?

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 1:24pm EDT Said:

Hi David – We are looking into this issue now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Phil on 9/7/2013 @ 1:29pm EDT Said:

If I have Time Warner Cable, is there any way to watch the Minnesota v New Mexico State game Saturday night (9/7/13)?

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 2:46pm EDT Said:

Hi Phil – Since New Mexico State has the rights to the game tonight, BTN is not able to broadcast it. We are however providing live coverage through BTN2Go. Head over to BTN2Go.com for details.

Rik on 9/7/2013 @ 2:11pm EDT Said:

I live in Memphis right on the Mississippi state line and we don’t have the Southern Miss v Nebraska game. We have Northwestern V Syracuse???? Why?
I have Comcast and can’t find any other channels? Are there any?

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 2:14pm EDT Said:

Hi Rik – Head over to BTN.com/gamefinder and plug in your zip code and cable provider. This will show you channel listings for all of BTN games in your area.

Andy on 9/7/2013 @ 3:42pm EDT Said:

Hi, we live in Indiana & trying to watch the Nebraska game tonight. When we type in our zip code & cable provider Comcast, it shows channel 693 which is infomercials. Wisconsin game wasn’t on it either earlier today…is this a typo? Also, we keep getting the server is down on btn2go. Any help?

Taylor Lucas on 9/7/2013 @ 4:01pm EDT Said:

Nebraska game needs to be televised in Austin, Texas! No disrespect to northwestern but I think we have a larger fan base here!

Bill Clossin on 9/7/2013 @ 4:17pm EDT Said:

What’s wrong with BTN2GO? Gotta fis it by 6:00!!!!!

EL Johnson on 9/7/2013 @ 4:20pm EDT Said:

I can’t get BTN2Go to work, it just keeps saying that page cannot be displayed!!! Am I doing something wrong?

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 4:24pm EDT Said:

Hi EL – BTN2Go’s technical partner is experiencing some issues. We are working to resolve everything as soon as possible.

Jeff on 9/7/2013 @ 4:24pm EDT Said:

I am trying to connect with BTN2GO. I am in AZ and want to watch the NEBR game in a couple of hours. I have Cox. I cannot connect on my Mac or a PC that I have. It times out on both like there are server problems. Is there a problem that the BTN end?

brett on 9/7/2013 @ 4:47pm EDT Said:

any idea when this issue will be resolved?

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 5:12pm EDT Said:

Hi Brett – We do not have an exact ETA but we are working to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Eric on 9/7/2013 @ 4:53pm EDT Said:

My zip code, shows that Southern Miss and Nebraska are on Dish on channel 439, I don’t even have a channel 439 on Dish, or the Alt channel, 5440, And BTN2Go isn’t coming up, how do we watch it ?

Mark on 9/7/2013 @ 4:58pm EDT Said:

I can’t get btn2go to work is it going to be fixed by 6pm??? Game time? GBR!!!

Brandon on 9/7/2013 @ 5:16pm EDT Said:

On my secondary BTN channel here in North Carolina it doesn’t specify which game it will have on it. Is there any way to find out? Hoping its the NU vs Southern Miss game.

BTN Communications on 9/7/2013 @ 5:23pm EDT Said:

Hi Brandon – Head over to BTN.com/GameFinder and plug in your zip code and cable provider. There you will see which channel the games are on in your area.

Doug McIntyre on 9/7/2013 @ 5:17pm EDT Said:

how long til Btn2go is up and running?

Brandon on 9/7/2013 @ 5:29pm EDT Said:

I have done the game finder. It lists what game will be on the main BTN channel just not the secondary channel on Time Warner here in North Carolina, Game finder lists all other games being on btn2go. How then do I check which game will be shown? Since you have the above market coverage maps. There should be a way of knowing what will be shown.

Marty Allen on 9/7/2013 @ 5:50pm EDT Said:

I am in Texas, how can I watch Nebraska on Time Warner!!!!!

Nate on 9/7/2013 @ 6:02pm EDT Said:

The map says that in the state of Illinois NU will be on BTN, but here in Rock Island, IL its Nebraska. Using game finder it directed me on mediacom to channel 95. But rather than the NU game, it is a proactive commercial. Any advice? Please help!

natetrinrud on 9/7/2013 @ 6:07pm EDT Said:

The map above says that in the state of Illinois the Northwestern game should be on BTN but here in Rock Island, IL it is actually the Nebraska game… When I use game finder for Mediacom it directs me to channel 95. Channel 95 is an infomercial… please tell me the NU game is on somewhere on mediacom in Rock Island, and that this is just a mistake. Please. Please.

crystal.bowler@eagles.usm.edu on 9/7/2013 @ 6:07pm EDT Said:

Why can’t we find the channels on Dish Network!!!!

My zip code, shows that Southern Miss and Nebraska are on Dish on channel 439, I don’t even have a channel 439 on Dish, or the Alt channels

scott on 9/7/2013 @ 6:08pm EDT Said:

I have BTN from comcast in tacoma, wa. How do I watch the Nebraska game?

Mustafa Bashir on 9/7/2013 @ 6:19pm EDT Said:

Btn2go still down, but they’re showing the Husker game at BTN All Access, http://video.btn.com/allaccess/?media=404117

Allen Quick on 9/7/2013 @ 6:20pm EDT Said:

In AZ and still cannot get into Btn2go!!!! Ugh…

rob thomason on 9/7/2013 @ 6:21pm EDT Said:

btn2go.com… keeps timing out and will not work???
go huskers… btn2go ???

Susan on 9/7/2013 @ 6:21pm EDT Said:

Thank you for making this so easy. We didn’t think we could get the Navy and Nebraska games, but because of you, I found it in less than 60 seconds!

Brad on 9/7/2013 @ 6:22pm EDT Said:

I have Charter so Nebraska should be on channel 322 but the channel is empty. Will that work when BTN2GO comes up?

These games are the reason I got cable…

Ben White on 9/7/2013 @ 6:23pm EDT Said:

So the map on this page shows we get Nebraska vs. So. Miss here in OK (73170 – we just got BTN with Cox) but we get screwed and shown Northwestern instead! Also, when I try to use the tool to search the GameFinder, it says we don’t have BTN here yet, even though we do.. Got to admit, with the BTN2Go issues today, and this misinformation, my impressions of BTN are not good…

teamhanna on 9/7/2013 @ 6:27pm EDT Said:

I live in SC, where is the Nebraska game??? My TV is showing Navy v. Indiana…… Come on!!!

Carey Miller on 9/7/2013 @ 7:15pm EDT Said:

I live in zipcode 46037. BTN2go says that xfinity/comcast has the nebraska game against southern miss at 6 Pm on channel 693. this is an infomercial channel.
I also cannot get the game on BTN2Go on my iPad.
would appreciate some help asap.
thanks.

Ben White on 9/7/2013 @ 7:22pm EDT Said:

BTN2Go looks to be working again, but info from this page/GameFinder are not correct for zip 73159, 73170, and I’m sure several others.. I’d much rather watch the NEB game on my TV, which is what the maps here show..

Jerry on 9/10/2013 @ 3:16pm EDT Said:

From what I see on these comments, it appears watching Nebraska is a big COMMON WANT for a lot of viewers….We share that desire having been fans for many many years. I also see that my comment from Saturday August 7 has been deleted….accidental or purposely I do not know. Most of the other comments were answered quickly! This post may also end up out there is space, too. We live in Missouri and had changed from Direct TV to Charter in March (as we were told by Charter that we would be able to see all, that is ALL, Big Ten games). No, having a watch party with everyone crowded around a small computer screen to watch it on BTN2go is not an option. We have 3 TV’s and pay Charter for 3 DVR’s but no NU game to watch. With Direct TV there were alternate channels so we could get every game every game day.

BTN Communications on 9/10/2013 @ 3:44pm EDT Said:

Hi Jerry – We understand your frustration. BTN has offered all of its TV providers the opportunity to make the Extra Football Game Channels available to their subscribers. Satellite providers and telco providers, including AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS, make every BTN football broadcast available on either the primary BTN channel or Extra Football Game Channels.The amount of BTN Extra Game Channels provided is decided on by each cable provider. This is something you need to connect with Charter about. We want you to be able to watch your Huskers as well!

K bobyn on 9/14/2013 @ 6:12pm EDT Said:

Penn state vs eastern Michigan is not on 585 it is illinois Washington. I live in PA

BTN Communications on 9/14/2013 @ 6:52pm EDT Said:

This issue should now be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve Chvarak on 9/19/2013 @ 7:25pm EDT Said:

Wheres the Wisconsin game on the 21 st?

Steve Chvarak on 9/19/2013 @ 8:05pm EDT Said:

Ahhhh I see now, it’s on ABC.

BTN.com staff on 9/20/2013 @ 10:30am EDT Said:

Happy to help :)

bugjuice9M on 9/20/2013 @ 1:27pm EDT Said:

What game will be on in Missouri at 3:30 EDT pm on Charter Sept. 21? I see there are three games to be shown with 2 of them being bogus. (Want to see the Nebraska game.)
Jerry

BTN.com staff on 9/20/2013 @ 2:26pm EDT Said:

Jerry, if you enter your zip code and TV provider (Charter) in the form on this page, it will tell you. We don’t have your zip code so we can’t doublecheck, but once you submit, it will show three games. The ones on TV will have TV channels assigned to them by Charter. We offer up all games – it’s on your TV provider to use their extra channels.

bugjuice9M on 9/20/2013 @ 2:47pm EDT Said:

If I enter my zip (65037) on the page, it will show me 3 games! I just spoke to my provider (a Charter rep) and he told me they have only the one channel (main BTN channel) They do not have extra channels, so we are at the mercy of Charter/BTN as to which game we get to see…..great for watch parties when we do not know if the game we want to see is to be on until the network gets finished doing their magic adjusting the station to the game they want to show! The Charter rep told me that BTN decides which game is to be shown. (similar to the outdated maps above for September 7). Why can’t BTN at least show an updated map earlier in the week so that us (with a much lesser provider) can at least see if we need to go to a sports bar to see a specific game?

utsker on 9/20/2013 @ 4:49pm EDT Said:

where is the coverage map for september 21?

Gary on 9/21/2013 @ 1:53pm EDT Said:

BTN Game Finder says BTN isn’t available on Charter for zip code 93444. Imagine my surprise since Charter is charging me for the channel :-( What is going on. And BTN2Go seems to be dead. How am I going to watch the Nebraska game?

BTN Communications on 9/21/2013 @ 1:55pm EDT Said:

Hi Gary – I would contact your local cable provider. If you are not seeing BTN on your television and GameFinder is also saying you don’t receive the network, it must be an issue with Charter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

bugjuice9M on 9/21/2013 @ 2:05pm EDT Said:

I understand your frustration, Gary….
We also have Charter. Guess we should have kept Direct TV. I can not believe BTNchooses to show Northwestern/Maine in most of the country. Lot of Nebraska fans here in Missouri….I am not so sure they are happy with the BTN choice of Northwestern.

BTN Communications on 9/21/2013 @ 2:13pm EDT Said:

Hey There – We are showing the Nebraska game on BTN’s Extra Football Game Channel in your area. Head to BTN.com/GameFinder for channel information.

justin on 9/21/2013 @ 3:28pm EDT Said:

i need to watch Nebraska —-my zipcode is 76262 ?—–charter

BTN Communications on 9/21/2013 @ 3:40pm EDT Said:

Hey Justin – If you haven’t already, check BTN.com/GameFinder for channel information

Brad on 9/21/2013 @ 4:03pm EDT Said:

I also need to watch Nebraska with Charter, have gone to BTN.com/GameFinder and it should be on channel 322 and it isn’t (ZIP 54868). Online viewing isn’t loading either.

BTN Communications on 9/21/2013 @ 4:21pm EDT Said:

Hey Brad – We are aware of the issue and are working to get it resolved as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JRN on 9/21/2013 @ 4:10pm EDT Said:

Why is Time Warner Cable showing the ESPN feed instead of the Nebraska/SDSU game on BTN3? Zip is 10128

BTN Communications on 9/21/2013 @ 4:18pm EDT Said:

Hey JRN – This is an issue with your local cable provider. We are aware of the issue and working with them to get it resolved as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

huskernu on 9/23/2013 @ 10:02pm EDT Said:

We pay extra for BTN network thru Comcast. We are not getting the Nebraska games. Zip code is 66061. We heard that there is suppose to be a BTN alternate channel. They keep showing Northwestern games. How do we get the Nebraska games here on BTN?

BTN Communications on 9/24/2013 @ 12:10pm EDT Said:

Hey Huskernu – Sorry for the technical difficulties. We will look into this issue now. In the future, feel free to head over to BTN.com/contact-us for customer service support. Thanks!

Phil B on 10/11/2013 @ 4:51pm EDT Said:

I take it back… and we get the game!

Jerry on 11/1/2013 @ 3:30pm EDT Said:

where is everybody?

william reynolds on 4/23/2014 @ 11:31pm EDT Said:

i live in Colorado how do I get all the ohio state games?

BTN.com staff on 4/24/2014 @ 3:51pm EDT Said:

William, Ohio State and their many teams play on multiple TV networks so there is no singular platform for you to get all the games. We can only speak to the games on BTN platforms. You can find out how to find BTN on your TV system via our Channel Finder or learn more on the FAQ page. BTN2Go information is here. Finally, the Big Ten Digital Network combines streaming audio and video content from all 12 member institutions with up to 500 additional games streamed exclusively from the Big Ten Network (but no football games). More Big Ten Digital Network information is here.