Fit to be tied: ACC, Big Ten finish challenge 6-6
After taking the first night of the Challenge four games to two, the second night featured a few close games and some impressive plays, including this swooping layup from Illinois’ Joseph Bertrand. Find links to all of the results in this post and see our video player for all of the highlights.
Here are the full results with links to recap posts with available photos and videos.
- Boston College 73, Penn State 61
- Duke 73, Ohio State 68
- Illinois 75, Georgia Tech 62
- Indiana 83, North Carolina 59
- Maryland 77, Northwestern 57
- Miami 67, Michigan State 59
- Michigan 79, North Carolina State 72
- Minnesota 77, Florida State 68
- Nebraska 79, Wake Forest 63
- Purdue 73, Clemson 61
- Virginia 60, Wisconsin 54
- Virginia Tech 95, Iowa 79
On the women’s side of this conference challenge, eight teams played Wedneday. See available video and photos here as well as any available video highlights. Four more teams play Thursday night to complete the event. Duke beat Michigan 71-54 as Chelsea Gray and Elizabeth Williams scored 19 points each for the Blue Devils. Also, Purdue topped 85-73 as K Houser scored 19 points, hitting all 10 of her free-throw attempts, and added 10 assists.