Catch up on Week 4 Big Ten action

The Big Ten went 7-3 in Week 4, with Minnesota, Northwestern and Ohio State tallying wins to improve to 4-0. Find results and stats on our football scoreboard. Looking for a video highlight from today’s games? It’s likely over here.

So far today:

Every single highlight we clip during games lands in our BTN.com video vault, so bookmark that page. And do you get chatty on social media? Then make that work for you. Sign up for free for BTN RewardsU and earn points and win prizes. It’s just that simple.

But wait! There’s more. During a break in Saturday’s action, you should enter the Buffalo Wild Wings Trip to the Tournament Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip for you and a guest to the 2012 B1G Championship Game in Indianapolis. And after the games today make and share your own Internet video highlight real with the BTN Video Mash-Up presented by La Quinta. It’s free, easy and fun.

Enjoy the games!

Gordon Speake on 9/22/2012 @ 12:16pm EDT Said:

I am in the Chicago area. Why is not the Iowa game televised here?

Carol on 9/22/2012 @ 12:41pm EDT Said:

Woohoo! Keep it up Hawkeyes!

John on 9/22/2012 @ 12:52pm EDT Said:

Can u post top freshman list?

BTN.com staff on 9/22/2012 @ 12:57pm EDT Said:

In what way, John? You mean for the season? We can try to do that next week. Good idea.

Max on 9/22/2012 @ 2:44pm EDT Said:

Now that DISH and the Big Ten Network signed a long-term deal, I’ll be watching Nebraska beat down Idaho State! I’m using my Hopper’s GameFinder app to keep track of other Big Ten games going on. I can check live scores on screen without changing the channel. A coworker at DISH told me about this feature and it’s helped me know when the Big Ten Network games are on without looking at the TV guide. I love Nebraska football and it was a great move they went into the Big Ten!

BTN.com staff on 9/22/2012 @ 2:46pm EDT Said:

Thanks, Max. Glad you’re pleased. Enjoy the games.

khejfam@yahoo.com on 9/22/2012 @ 4:13pm EDT Said:

I have Cox, but live in Oklahoma. Is that why it will not let me watch a game?

BTN.com staff on 9/22/2012 @ 4:18pm EDT Said:

Have you checked to see if your TV provider offers the overflow channels? We offer them to all TV providers. Use this page to see if games are offered from your TV provider: http://btn.com/about/btn-gamefinder/

ron coates on 9/22/2012 @ 4:39pm EDT Said:

we were scheduled to see the M.S.U. game but my provider said you changed it..
many M.S.U. fans disappointed here… don’t know any northwestern fans.

BTN.com staff on 9/22/2012 @ 4:42pm EDT Said:

Ron, who is your provider and what is your zip code, if we may ask.

Tish on 9/22/2012 @ 6:13pm EDT Said:

Does anyone know why EMU vs Michigan state did not show today?

BTN.com staff on 9/22/2012 @ 6:15pm EDT Said:

Tish, do you mean on TV? To get a direct response from our Customer Service team, please send a message through our Contact Us page. They’re better equipped to address your issue faster. They read all of the mail and have a rapid response team.