Seven Big Ten stars taken in Round 1 of 2019 NFL Draft
The Big Ten was all over the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft on Thursday night.
Nick Bosa got things started, at No. 2, and six other former Big Ten standouts, including Ohio State teammate Dwayne Haskins (No. 15), who became the Big Ten’s first QB to go in Round 1 since Kerry Collins, followed.
Another big story: Iowa’s T.J. Hockenson and Noah Fant became the first tight ends from the same school to go in the first round.
Catch up on all of the first-round picks below.
2. Ohio State DL Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
8. Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson – Detroit Lions
10. Michigan LB Devin Bush – Pittsburgh Steelers
12. Michigan DL Rashan Gary – Green Bay Packers
15. Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins – Washington Redskins
20. Iowa TE Noah Fant – Denver Broncos
21. Maryland DB Darnell Savage – Green Bay Packers