Big Ten Football: 5 things to know before Nebraska vs. Wyoming
Nebraska takes on Wyoming at noon ET on Saturday.
I’ve got five things to know before the Huskers kick off Week 2 in the Big Ten.
1. This is the eighth meeting between these two teams. The Cornhuskers have won each of the previous seven meetings, including the most recent meeting 37-34 in 2013.
2. After the win against Fresno State, the Cornhuskers are 35-2 all-time current members of the Mountain West Conference, including a 30-game win streak.
3. Nebraska is seeking to start 2-0 for the third time in the last four seasons. Since 2008, the Huskers have started the season 2-0 six times.
4. Nebraska will seek to go back-to-back games without a turnover in a single season for the first time since the last two games of the 2003 season.
5. Wyoming is led by head coach Craig Bohl, who’s in his third season at the school. Bohl has a long history with the Nebraska program. He spent eight seasons as Nebraska defensive coordinator from 1995-2002, winning two national titles. He also played defensive back at Nebraska from 1977-79.