Monday night's 'Wrestling in 60' spotlights 7 Big Ten matches
Tonight’s “Wrestling in 60” recaps the best seven matches from the past week in Big Ten wrestling, including a heavyweight match between Michigan’s Adam Coon and Rutgers’ Billy Smith. The show debuts at 10 p.m. ET with re-airs later on (see our full TV schedule here).
How to watch
BTN TV airs Northwestern vs. Nebraska at 9 p.m. on Friday night. Here is the rest of the schedule (all times ET):
Michigan State v. Penn State (7 p.m. BTN Plus)
“Wrestling in 60” airs every Monday night. Find all available show times for “Wrestling in 60” on the show’s TV schedule page.
This rest of this week’s spotlighted matches include:
- 165 pounds: Steven Rodriguez (ILL) / Austin Wilson (NEB)
- 133 pounds: Ryan Taylor (Wisc) / Anthony Giraldo (RU)
- 174 pounds: Alex Meyer (IA) / Nathan Jackson (IU)
- 149 pounds: Jake Short (Minn) / Jason Tsirtsis (NU)
- 174 pounds: Bo Nickal (PSU) / Myles Martin (OSU)
- 125 pounds: Nathan Tomasello (OSU) / Nico Megaludis (PSU)
BTN’s live TV and BTN Plus on BTN 2Go wrestling schedules are always available at BTN2Go. You can always find our complete BTN TV schedule at www.btn.com/shows, too. Follow @WrestlingOnBTN on Twitter.
All of our available wrestling videos can be found in the wrestling playlist below.