BTN plans hours of coverage for Bucks vs. Ducks
B1G PREVIEW - A preview of Ezekiel Elliott's film session with Howard Griffith.
If you’re following the Buckeyes to Dallas, you’ll want to tune in to see our studio shows live from the site of Monday’s CFP National Championship between Ohio State and Oregon. On Monday, the network also has scheduled a Buckeye Block – a full day of programming dedicated to Ohio State. Go Bucks!
Saturday, Jan. 10 (all times ET)
- 4:30 PM: BTN Finale, from the Dallas Convention Center, with Dave Revsine, Gerry DiNardo, Howard Griffith and Glen Mason. If you miss it then, we’re replaying it at 8 PM and 11 PM.
- 9 PM: 2015 Allstate Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs. Alabama
Sunday, Jan. 11
- 5 PM: Football Championship Preview Show, where the guys will break down the matchup and discuss keys to victory. The show will originate from AT&T Stadium, with the BTN set located on the plaza outside of Gate H. Guests will include former Buckeyes Bobby Carpenter and Mike Doss, among others.
Monday, Jan. 12
- 6 PM: BTN Live – coming to you from Chicago with segments from Dallas
- 7 PM: Football Championship Pregame Show. Dave, Gerry, Howard and Glen will be live from the set outside AT&T Stadium, while Rick Pizzo, Stanley Jackson and Chuck Long anchor BTN’s coverage from the BTN Studio in Chicago. The pregame show will also include a pair of one-on-one interviews from earlier in the week in which Griffith spoke to Sugar Bowl MVP Ezekiel Elliot, and DiNardo sat down with offensive coordinator Ed Warinner. Guests on the show will include Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany, Michigan State Coach Mark Dantonio, and former Buckeye standouts Eddie George, Beanie Wells and others.
- 10 PM (approx): Football Championship Halftime Show
- 12 AM (approx): Football Championship Postgame Show
In addition to our studio shows from Dallas, we’ve planned a full day of Ohio State programming on Monday, including games against Penn State, Michigan State, Minnesota and Michigan; the 2014 Big Ten Championship Game vs. Wisconsin; and the 2015 Sugar Bowl featuring Ohio State vs Alabama.
The full schedule is below.
- 8 AM: 2010 Rose Bowl – Ohio State vs Oregon
- 10 AM: Football in 60 – Ohio State at Michigan State (11/8/14)
- 11 AM: Football in 60 – Michigan at Ohio State (11/29/14)
- 12 PM: 2003 Fiesta Bowl – Ohio State vs. Miami (1/3/2003)
- 2 PM: Big Ten Championship Game – Wisconsin vs. Ohio State (12/6/14)
- 4 PM: 2015 Allstate Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs. Alabama (1/1/15)
- 6 PM: BTN Live
- 7 PM: Football Championship Pregame Show
- 8 PM: Big Ten Elite – Ohio State Football 1996
- 9 PM: Big Ten Elite – Ohio State Football 2002
- 10 PM: Football Championship Halftime Show
- 10:30 PM: Big Ten Icons: Archie Griffin
- 11 PM: Big Ten Elite – Ohio State Football 2002
- 12 AM: Football Championship Postgame Show