Video: Nebraska's Jordan Westerkamp makes great behind-the-back catch
It’s Week 1. Still, Jordan Westerkamp may have just recorded what will go down as the catch of the year. Hyperbole? Decide for yourself.
We don’t think it’s hyperbole. We’re talking about a behind-the-back catch on a ball that was deflected near the sideline. So, not only did it require instincts, it took incredible concentration and impeccable footwork. Unreal.
How did he haul it in?
Get our latest Gone Viral moments:
- Nigel Hayes misses free throw, second triple-double in Wisconsin annals
- Watch Penn State, Wisconsin celebrate Big Ten division titles
- Watch Urban Meyer’s react to No. 2 Ohio State double OT win vs. No. 3 Michigan
- BTN analysts offer takes on Jabrill Peppers’ fan run-in after loss at Ohio State
- Ohio State gives scout team helmets a ‘Michigan’ makeover
This isn’t Westerkamp’s first big-time catch, though. If you remember, he was the one who came down with the game-winner at the last second vs. Northwestern last year.