B1G HIGHLIGHT - Jordan Westerkamp makes remarkable behind-the-back catch near sideline.
It’s Week 1. Still, Jordan Westerkamp may have just recorded what will go down as the catch of the year. Hyperbole? Decide for yourself.
We don’t think it’s hyperbole. We’re talking about a behind-the-back catch on a ball that was deflected near the sideline. So, not only did it require instincts, it took incredible concentration and impeccable footwork. Unreal.
How did he haul it in?
BTN LIVE - Rick Pizzo catches up with Jordan Westerkamp to ask him about his silly behind-the-back catch.
Get our latest Gone Viral moments:
- Video: Meet Jake Scheid, Northwestern football’s ‘Wildcat Warrior’
- Photos: Block ‘M’ & Rock on Michigan campus get Michigan State makeover
- Photos: Nebraska baseball team closes fall in Halloween costumes
- Photo: Alex Gordon featured on World Series Game 1 program
- Photo: Nebraska RB Ameer Abdullah, made out of pumpkins
This isn’t Westerkamp’s first big-time catch, though. If you remember, he was the one who came down with the game-winner at the last second vs. Northwestern last year.
B1G HIGHLIGHT - Jordan Westerkamp hauls in game-winner on final play vs. Northwestern.