Twitter: Robbie Hummel jokes about recording first hip hop album
Big Ten fans know Robbie Hummel as a talented basketball player and a tireless worker who battled injury throughout his Purdue career. He’s also a jokester, and he showed it Wednesday in a series of tweets. For no particular reason, Hummel took to Twitter – and Instagram – to announce that he was “in the studio grinding” on his first hip hop album: “ROB: Road to Redemption.”
Get our latest Gone Viral moments:
- Better game-winning FG celebration: Michael Geiger or Matt Coghlin?
- Watch Minnesota go on field to participate in Iowa’s ‘First Quarter Wave’
- Watch Mark Dantonio dance, celebrate in victorious locker room
- Purdue football to honor late coach Joe Tiller vs. Minnesota
- Watch Michigan State host ‘First Quarter Wave’ at Spartan Stadium
His first tweet:
The Timberwolves PR handle didn’t believe the news:
Hummel played along:
He even asked for some help:
“The ACL can burn in hell.” Check out these lyrics!
The fun was short-lived: