Twitter: Robbie Hummel jokes about recording first hip hop album
Big Ten fans know Robbie Hummel as a talented basketball player and a tireless worker who battled injury throughout his Purdue career. He’s also a jokester, and he showed it Wednesday in a series of tweets. For no particular reason, Hummel took to Twitter – and Instagram – to announce that he was “in the studio grinding” on his first hip hop album: “ROB: Road to Redemption.”
Get our latest Gone Viral moments:
- Did you see these recent Big Ten postgame press conference moments?
- Watch Nebraska’s Jack McVeigh play defense with shoe in hand
- Watch adorable baby race at Rutgers-Penn State game
- Watch Michigan State star Miles Bridges’ highlights vs. Purdue
- Watch ‘Big Ten Elite: 2015 Wisconsin Basketball’ video clips
His first tweet:
The Timberwolves PR handle didn’t believe the news:
Hummel played along:
He even asked for some help:
“The ACL can burn in hell.” Check out these lyrics!
The fun was short-lived: