What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Big Ten stars do their thing for Twitter Mirror at Big Ten media days
- Listen to Vitto Brown’s retaliation track to teammate Nigel Hayes
- He does it again! Shilique Calhoun plays reporter at Big Ten media days
- Watch Iowa DE Drew Ott eat raw egg at Big Ten media days
- Listen to Wisconsin star forward Nigel Hayes’ rap song ‘WiscGod’
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!