What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: ‘Jeopardy!’ contestants ignore college football stadium category
- Photo: Derek Jeter wears Michigan shirt on first day of retirement
- Video: Ohio State marching band does dancing scarecrow Saturday night
- Twitter: @FauxPelini & Mike Sadler have fun before Saturday’s big game
- Video: Watch the Nebraska marching band form ‘Fear Ameer’ at halftime
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!