What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Sam Ficken delivers PSU a walk-off win while using Derek Jeter’s locker
- Brutus Buckeye stars in funny college football Disney commercial
- Photo: Nebraska leaves seat open on team bus for former coach Bo Pelini
- Video: Devon Still’s daughter, Leah, gets her Christmas wish
- Photo: WSJ writer goes to Michigan dressed as Jim Harbaugh
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!