Photos: Big Ten football Jell-O molds
What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Watch Ohio State WR Noah Brown’s insane TD catch at Oklahoma
- Watch Tom Brady & Jim Harbaugh play catch at Michigan Stadium
- Watch Tom Brady throw TD pass to son at Michigan Stadium
- @UMichFootball, @RunRalphieRun engage in Twitter back-and-forth
- Colorado releases depth chart featuring QB Elmer Fudd, P Happy Gilmore, others
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!