Photos: Big Ten football Jell-O molds
What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Better game-winning FG celebration: Michael Geiger or Matt Coghlin?
- Watch Minnesota go on field to participate in Iowa’s ‘First Quarter Wave’
- Watch Mark Dantonio dance, celebrate in victorious locker room
- Purdue football to honor late coach Joe Tiller vs. Minnesota
- Watch Michigan State host ‘First Quarter Wave’ at Spartan Stadium
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!