Photos: Big Ten football Jell-O molds
What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Yes, Michigan State’s Tom Izzo subscribes to the 5-second rule
- 2017 Big Ten football uniform rankings: Penn State tops the list
- Watch Penn State RB Saquon Barkley power-clean 405 pounds
- Watch former Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon show off explosion in gym
- Watch Tom Brady sumo wrestle on vacation in Beijing
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!