What does every Big Ten football tailgate need? A school-themed Jell-O mold, of course. The people over at Jell-O have added 16 schools to their “University Mold Kits” line, which includes Big Ten members Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
This is sports marketing at its finest and it makes for a great treat for your Saturday tailgate.
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Nike releases new training sneakers for four Big Ten schools
- How nice is Northwestern’s new lakeside practice field?
- Watch Jabrill Peppers put strong hands on display
- Watch Penn State RB Saquon Barkley drop jaws in drill
- Watch Illinois AD Josh Whitman own JUGS machine at team practice
Here is a look at the available Big Ten molds and their flavors.
Team allegiance aside, which flavor sounds the best?
Now, we ask, when are the other nine Big Ten teams going to be added to the mix?
Move over, chips and dip!