What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Video: Aaron Burbridge makes one of the top plays of the season
- Watch Jerry Kill lead Minnesota onto the field vs. Wisconsin
- Watch Urban Meyer hit ‘The Dab’ following Ohio State’s win
- #BTNStandout: Devine Redding hurdles Purdue defender
- #BTNStandout: Leonte Carroo makes slick one-handed grab
Here are some pictures from team photo day: