What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Video: Michigan gets fans ready for spring game April 4 on BTN/BTN2Go
- Video: Final Four court being built at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Photos: Ohio State receives national championship rings
- Closed captioning error gives Nik Stauskas the nickname ‘Sauce Castillo’
- Kobe Bryant wishes good luck to Wisconsin on Twitter
Here are some pictures from team photo day: