What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Tre Demps hits two incredible shots to lead Northwestern past Michigan
- Dez Wells shows why he’s one of the top athletes in college basketball
- Twitter: Jim Harbaugh congratulates Judge Judy on extension
- Columbus Zoo names baby penguin after Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott
- Sporting News: Ohio State nation’s No. 1 program top to bottom
Here are some pictures from team photo day: