What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Nike releases new training sneakers for four Big Ten schools
- How nice is Northwestern’s new lakeside practice field?
- Watch Jabrill Peppers put strong hands on display
- Watch Penn State RB Saquon Barkley drop jaws in drill
- Watch Illinois AD Josh Whitman own JUGS machine at team practice
Here are some pictures from team photo day: