What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: Michigan football players head to game, all wearing khakis
- Nissan Heisman House Commercial features George, Smith, Woodson
- Watch your Big Ten football coach’s BTN B1G ‘Traditions’ promo
- Michigan State shows off newly remodeled Pentecost Practice Facility
- Photo: Former Ohio State coach sends Michigan player a touching letter
Here are some pictures from team photo day: