What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Halfway home: BTN.com’s best of Big Ten’s first six weeks
- Want to get (more) pumped for Michigan State at Michigan?
- Jim Harbaugh turns to ‘Lion King’ to describe mindset vs. Spartans
- Watch Shannon Brooks rip off highlight-reel 71-yard TD run
- Video: Norries Wilson accepts blame for Rutgers’ 4th-down spike
Here are some pictures from team photo day: