What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Video: Nigel Hayes’ epic postgame interview following Ohio State win
- Lil Wayne congratulates Michigan on Wolverines’ signing class
- Wrestling legend Ric Flair: ‘I can’t stand Ohio State’
- Jarrod Uthoff featured on Sports Illustrated regional cover
- Ex-Michigan F Max Bielfeldt returns to Crisler Center
Here are some pictures from team photo day: