What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Athlon: Madison, Ann Arbor land in experts’ top college towns
- Twitter: Big Ten teams celebrate #NationalSelfieDay
- Watch D’Angelo Russell show sense of humor in Foot Locker ad
- Happy Father’s Day! Now, let’s honor all of those Big Ten dads
- Father’s Day gallery: Former Big Ten stars and their children
Here are some pictures from team photo day: