What happens when one teammate, weighing 342 pounds, and another, checking in at 170 pounds, chest bump? Random question, sure, but it happened Wednesday at Ohio State’s team photo day. As expected, the diminutive one, RB Devonte Butler, bounced off the behemoth, DL Chris Carter, and ended up on the floor. Watch the video above.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Photos: Check out 2014-15 Big Ten men’s basketball team posters
- Teams on the rise: Nebraska included on Yahoo Sports’ ranking
- Nebraska’s Tunnel Walk ranked one of college football’s best entrances
- Brady Hoke issues apology to Mark Dantonio, rival Michigan State
- Video: Michigan plants stake into Michigan State field before game
Here are some pictures from team photo day: