Video: Did you see our new mini mascot BTN2Go ad?

Have you seen our new BTN2Go ad? We really like, and we hope you’ll feel the same way. The ad features Big Ten fans walking around with their team’s mini mascot strapped to their chest. Yes, for real. It’s all part of our plan to remind Big Ten fans that they can take BTN with them wherever there go with BTN2Go app.

Robert Collins on 10/11/2013 @ 4:44pm EDT Said:

Why wasn’t Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana not part of the BTN2GO with a mascot, and only a distant minor shirt logo? Six schools had extras like banners, phones, game play, and time. Poor equality of time and representation for all the teams. Plus, the fans of those schools. That should be Michigan and Ohio St. at the end.

Betsy on 11/8/2013 @ 2:37pm EDT Said:

MIchigan and Indiana don’t have mascots and I think Illinois had to get rid of their mascot so that is probably why.

Cammy Alberts Hidlay on 1/5/2014 @ 12:56pm EDT Said:

You won the women’s vote! That’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!

David J. Smith on 1/11/2014 @ 3:39pm EDT Said:

Okay, so when are you making those mini mascot shirts you have been giving away at basketball games available for sale? They would sell like hotcakes.

Robert Collins on 1/11/2014 @ 7:00pm EDT Said:

I didn’t like the fact Illinois, Indiana, and, Michigan was not represented well if at all, little logos almost un seeable, or have a highlight or mascot. Pretty biased to Michigan St. and Ohio St. Even Minnesota and Purdue had multiple air time and items representing their school. This should be about all the schools.

Tracy Lynn on 1/12/2014 @ 2:32am EDT Said:

RC: The end is hilarious because MSU and OSU were in the final Big Ten Championship game. You’ll get your turn; relax. Oh yeah, and UM doesn’t have a mascot.

I’d also like to know if/when the mini mascot shirts will be available for sale.

Lori K on 1/29/2014 @ 9:42pm EDT Said:

I got to have one of those mini mascots with the carrier!!!! Are they going to be for sale?

James Watson on 2/4/2014 @ 6:22pm EDT Said:

I live in Maryland and I want a mini Sparty shirt!!!Please tell me they’ll be for sale!!

Jacob on 3/16/2014 @ 10:31pm EDT Said:

Will there be any mini-mascots to be sold? I would love to where one in a baby carrier at the sports games!

Cheryl on 3/30/2014 @ 11:29pm EDT Said:

Where can we buy the mini mascot tshirt. I know many people looking for them

Josh A on 4/2/2014 @ 9:20am EDT Said:

Hey RC. What do you suggest IL, MI and IN put in as a mini mascot Mr. Collins. Illinois, Maybe a little Abraham Lincoln or some dirt…. Michigan, A Mini Kid Rock…. Indiana, A Cute Little John Mellencamp? Your thoughts?….