Update: Watch tonight's games online

We have an update on our BTN2Go situation. As of 7:30 p.m. ET, BTN2Go has been restored to all subscribers. Due to technical difficulties on BTN2Go today, BTN offered viewers the chance to view all three of tonight’s 6 p.m. ET games live for free on BTN.com right here. In addition, the special Minnesota-New Mexico State broadcast that was scheduled for BTN2Go at 8 p.m. ET will be on BTN2Go as originally planned. Use the links in this post to watch any or all of these games.

The earlier links and live streams will still be available through all four games. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Watch the games on BTN2Go via this link

Here are the links to the initial streams:

Watch Navy at Indiana live online

***

Watch Southern Miss at Nebraska live online

***

Watch Syracuse at Northwestern live online

***

Watch Minnesota at New Mexico State live online

***

[ PREVIEWS | SCOREBOARD | CONNECTWEATHER | VIDEO ]

13 Post Your Comment
Andrew Wees on 9/7/2013 @ 6:21pm EDT Said:

the Nebraska game link still is slow.

Cory on 9/7/2013 @ 6:23pm EDT Said:

Link for Nebraska game not working…

Chad Ellsworth on 9/7/2013 @ 6:55pm EDT Said:

The live feed doesn’t work for those of us with Apple computers, and I can’t find any FAQ/help on the page. So, basically, the iPad app doesn’t work, and I can’t watch on my Apple MacBook. So, I have to miss the Nebraska football game this week.

Larry N Hastings on 9/7/2013 @ 8:12pm EDT Said:

Wisconsin game?

GARY on 9/7/2013 @ 9:19pm EDT Said:

there was too much buffering watching the game

chiefb on 9/7/2013 @ 9:27pm EDT Said:

Thanks for the Nebraska game

Larry N Hastings on 9/9/2013 @ 6:00pm EDT Said:

Hello, is anyone there. I asked if you are going to replay Wisconsin game. I’ve watched all the other Big 10 schools, Ohio& Michigan played 10 or times, enough is enough. I want to see WISCONSIN, the newspaper said it was on BTN. Every other game was on, so will I be able to see WISCONSIN or not. Just let me no. That shouldn’t be too hard for you to tell me.

Brent Yarina, BTN.com Senior Editor on 9/9/2013 @ 6:55pm EDT Said:

Larry, The Tennessee Tech-Wisconsin game will be shown again at 5 p.m. ET Tuesday. Thank you.

fran maday on 11/11/2013 @ 4:22pm EDT Said:

I would like to think I am a true bb fan. Please have your announcers stop all the jabber and report the game such as who fouls,rebounds, and assists on scores.

ron on 11/17/2013 @ 7:24pm EDT Said:

Why do you guys hate Ilinois? No tv?

chris gorski on 12/11/2013 @ 1:51pm EDT Said:

Wisconsin BB Team is ranked in the top 10 yet it is not televised nor on BT to go tonight, what gives?

Dave on 12/11/2013 @ 2:00pm EDT Said:

Will the UW Milwaukee Panthers at Wisconsin Badgers game be available? The Badgers’ schedule says it will be available on “BTN.com”. Will it be streamed anywhere?