Rodger on 1/26/2013 @ 3:29pm EDT Said:

They screwed Minnesota out of point. Andre hollins made a 3 pointer!!

Rodger on 1/26/2013 @ 4:07pm EDT Said:

They “lost’by 1?….I don’tget it!
Nice job refs! Nice job BTN;why didn’t you say something?

Bucky on 1/26/2013 @ 5:17pm EDT Said:

And he also made a 3 that was changed to a two because his foot was on the line. The score is correct…

Sam Dekker on 1/26/2013 @ 5:30pm EDT Said:

You can keep thinking the Gophers got screwed, but you are wrong…

Chuck on 1/26/2013 @ 7:35pm EDT Said:

I didn’t see the ending of the game, so could someone clear up what happened to Minn on the last position. I heard that when the Minn player was injured on the last play and could not shoot the free throws, the Wisc coach decided who on the Minn team would take his place. I’m not questioning the rule, I’ve just never seen this rule applied.

Pam on 1/26/2013 @ 8:11pm EDT Said:

Did he really beat the shot clock. I’m not saying he did, I’m not saying he didn’t but, you think the announcers and BTN replay would have discussed it. Very poor are you actually watching the game!

ike on 1/27/2013 @ 11:28am EDT Said:

why is no one mentioning a very questionable foul call on the final inbounds that gave minnesota a chance. It appeared an offensive pushoff on Mbakwe was the only contact that caused an advantage. Not to mention an “injury” that allowed the worst free throw shooter on the floor to not shoot his own foul shots. it was close on whether or not jacksons shot got off but the refs gifted minnesota with a great chance to get into overtime they just didnt convert. You cant be upset when the game ends on your own missed freethrow.