No. 1 Indiana, Minnesota play on BTDN tonight

The Big Ten Digital Network will air two Big Ten men’s basketball games Monday night. At 7 p.m. ET, it’s No. 1 Indiana hosting North Dakota State (AP preview), and at 8, it’s Minnesota entertaining Toledo. Use these links to watch the games on the Big Ten Digital Network: North Dakota State at Indiana and Toledo at Minnesota.

[RELATED: Cody Zeller remains on top of latest Big Ten Player Rankings]

If you’re unaware, the Big Ten Digital Network combines streaming audio and video content from all 12 member institutions with hundreds of additional untelevised games streamed exclusively from the Big Ten Network to offer the most online video coverage of Big Ten athletics anywhere in the world.

Fans only looking for access to a single school’s content can still subscribe to just that school on monthly and annual renewing terms.

Here is BTN’s response to Indiana fans asking about game on BTDN:

The game will be replayed at 5 p.m. ET Tuesday on BTN.

Check out these handy links for all men’s games:

65 Post Your Comment
pat saunders on 11/12/2012 @ 5:26pm EDT Said:

the hoosiers are #1 in the country and you cant even watch it on tv!! now you want me to pay more $$$ to watch it online!! i call BS!! thought this is what this network was for and i pay my cable bill for!!

Jack on 11/12/2012 @ 5:42pm EDT Said:

I subscribe to BTN Network through my Cable provider, will I have access to this game online?

Doug Nordhoff on 11/12/2012 @ 6:01pm EDT Said:

I agree, IU is NO #1 in the country and I can’t watch tonights game through my cable provider. This is simply a big mistake by BTN. I don’t understand you thinking with this non televised game. Help me understand….Very unhappy customer.

Scott Clearford (@hoosierbooey) on 11/12/2012 @ 6:01pm EDT Said:

Unreal that we have to pay for this. You guys are crap.

Rusty on 11/12/2012 @ 6:21pm EDT Said:

what is the point of having BTN alternate channels if you don’t use them to televise multiple games going on at once…? this is ridiculous that you are charging extra money to watch the IU game. what is the point of even having the big ten network if you can’t even watch ALL of the “BIG TEN GAMES”? i think i have a little extra change in my couch would you like to take that as well?

Shari West on 11/12/2012 @ 6:22pm EDT Said:

Completely unacceptable. I pay for the Big 10 Network through my cable provider. Why the double dipping? Not exactly a great way to treat customers. IU is the #1 ranked team in the country and you don’t see the need to provide coverage for their fans? I know you couldn’t care less as is evident by the way you treat your customers, but not a good move at all.

jeff on 11/12/2012 @ 6:27pm EDT Said:

all of us that live here in central indiana are sure glad we can watch central michigan,c’mon man

Steve on 11/12/2012 @ 6:27pm EDT Said:

“We don’t have a choice” – You had a choice when you started this network knowing you couldn’t broadcast the content that fans demanded. If you can broadcast all fball games on Saturday, why not bball too?

Can’t imagine a #1 ranked Ohio State fball team being delegated to some overpriced .com channel during the season. I miss the good ‘ol days when the games were on regional TV. Worked better that way. Surprised BTN isn’t showing some obscure volleyball match tonight instead of bball anyway. smh

Mic on 11/12/2012 @ 6:28pm EDT Said:

Dear Big Ten,
If you can t air this pareticular game…..LICENCE IT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN
I ll guarantee they re plenty of sub stations who would LOVE to show the #1 team in the country LIVE…get a clue after all isn t it always about the MONEY??????

Mic Cox

Aaron Dame on 11/12/2012 @ 6:29pm EDT Said:

Yeah – “We have to be fair to other schools” – you would be fair to them by letting everyone in the country see the number one team in the land! I don’t recall that IU ever bumped Ohio State from TV when we were in the cellar. Central Michigan at Iowa isn’t a basketball game, anyway – you might as well air pro quilting (it would be more entertaining).

iumchambo on 11/12/2012 @ 6:30pm EDT Said:

ok so each school has to have one game on btn.com, since i already pay for btn through cable why should i have to pay again to watch one freakin game. Shouldnt that be free!!!!!!

Doug Brown on 11/12/2012 @ 6:31pm EDT Said:

it is all about greed.

Paul Wrentmore on 11/12/2012 @ 6:41pm EDT Said:

I would pay 5.00 to watch this game but am not going to pay another 14.00 a month , I already pay for Big Ten network, cmon man . We need our Hoosiers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan Wilkinson on 11/12/2012 @ 6:45pm EDT Said:

I’d like to see BTN’s reply
DITTO what is being said up there
UNHAPPY Hoosier Fan

Chas LaPierre on 11/12/2012 @ 6:50pm EDT Said:

I agree with all comments. This is crazy!!! No IU tonight on TV! What are you trying to do to the Big Ten brand? Hiding the #1 team behind an on line telecast and not putting them on TV so everyone in the country can see them is short sighted and just plain unconscionable!!!

Jeff on 11/12/2012 @ 6:51pm EDT Said:

Foul on BTN

Mark P on 11/12/2012 @ 6:51pm EDT Said:

does anyone know if you can do a one time pay per view, or do i have to have a monthly subscription to watch tonight?

BTN.com staff on 11/12/2012 @ 6:54pm EDT Said:

Mark- Unfortunately, there is not a one-time option. You would have to do the monthly subscription.

Cheryl on 11/12/2012 @ 6:53pm EDT Said:

This is just wrong, funny how when we did not have cable all the games were on the local channels

Jeff Davis on 11/12/2012 @ 6:53pm EDT Said:

I agree with all these comments…I now live in NC….and I’m a long time IU fan and count on the BTN for these games…I guess not anymore. I’ll listen to it on XM before I pay again. Go IU.

billybobthornton on 11/12/2012 @ 7:00pm EDT Said:

to those in indianapolis like me, what radio outlet can you use online to listen to tonight’s IU game?

Stu Jones on 11/12/2012 @ 7:05pm EDT Said:

lol i like that “be fair” comment. What a liberal thing to say. WHy dont we let northwestern in to the ncaa tournament this year too they’ve never been but its only fair that they get to be in it.

shari on 11/12/2012 @ 7:10pm EDT Said:

WCBK THROUGH MARTINSVILLE HAS IT ON RADIO…102.3 OR SO ON FM….TOO BAD HAVE TO REVERT TO 1970′S AGAIN

Matthew Diebolt on 11/12/2012 @ 7:12pm EDT Said:

Just ridiculous. I agree with everything written above. Just unbelieveable the #1 team in the land is not on live television. I don’t buy the we have to be fair comment either-someone made a very good point with the OSU football comment. And the fact that you can’t pay for a one time view is just greed. I shouldn’t have to pay for a one time view, but I would pay a few bucks for that, but no way I will ever pay for a subscription……especially now. Really bad move BTN.

J. Kuhlenschmidt on 11/12/2012 @ 7:13pm EDT Said:

Iowa???? You’ve got to be kidding! Indiana is #1 in the Country, for crying out loud.

donna on 11/12/2012 @ 7:15pm EDT Said:

This ridiculous!!!!!!

Jenny Goodman on 11/12/2012 @ 7:16pm EDT Said:

Although I would love to watch tonight’s game, I love having btn so I can watch most of the games here at home in San Diego and not have to miss work to go watch it in a loud bar where I can’t hear anything.

Jason Findley on 11/12/2012 @ 7:23pm EDT Said:

How in the world do you not have the #1 team I. The country on? What a waste – Iowa – really?!!!! C’mon BTN – you can do better.

Bret H. on 11/12/2012 @ 7:24pm EDT Said:

I say this a BIG Techinal Foul on BTN !

Jim on 11/12/2012 @ 7:25pm EDT Said:

Transplant from Indiana, now in Michigan. Very upset that we cannot watch the IU game. #1 team and they can’t show it. Poor business practice.

Brenda on 11/12/2012 @ 7:25pm EDT Said:

Absolutely ridiculous! At least air the IU game in Indiana.

e on 11/12/2012 @ 7:26pm EDT Said:

The answer to the excuses you have provided in your press release? When you see a conflict coming, sell the rights back to ESPN. “We understand that folks are disappointed the Indiana game is not airing on BTN tonight. We are airing the Central Michigan at Iowa game at 7: 30 PM ET, so there’s a conflict. Last Friday, we had nine Big Ten teams playing, and the game we aired was Bryant at Indiana. Every Big Ten team will appear at least once on the Big Ten Digital Network this season, and tonight is IU’s only appearance on BTDN, the fewest of any Big Ten team. We’d certainly love to air IU, since IU men’s basketball games are top rated, but we have to be fair to all the schools. It’s also important to note that extra channels are only available on football Saturdays, and with so many Big Ten games scheduled for the same date and time, we don’t have a choice.”

Logical fan on 11/12/2012 @ 7:30pm EDT Said:

Dear Big Ten Network…I feel like a very logical guy and as I read all of the above posts, I couldn’t agree with them more. You need to really rethink you business plan. I pray that every Fan of Every big ten team refrains from paying an extra fee. I miss Raycom and ESPN+!!!!! What ever happened to allowing sponsors to pay for commercials and the viewer simply viewing…back when it was free?

Steve on 11/12/2012 @ 7:31pm EDT Said:

Well it SOUNDS like a good game! Wish we could see it on tv. Just plain wrong! Go Hoosiers!!

G Jacobs on 11/12/2012 @ 7:32pm EDT Said:

For real? When was the last time IU started out as # 1 in the Country? I would say that they earned the right to be on TV tonight!! For all of the cable subscribers and SAT TV, (myself included) this is a real kick in the butt since we are all ready paying for the BTN.

Renee on 11/12/2012 @ 7:35pm EDT Said:

I agree with all these comments! Not having the IU basketball game available tonight on TV is completely ridiculous. You pay the high cable prices and then still can’t watch the game! IU basketball is unlike any basketball in the country!!!!! IU basketball fans know what I am talking about. How many other games are not going to be available of the #1 team in the land – BTN – I hope all the IU conference games and tournament games are available when the time comes because that would be the fair thing to do!!!!!!!

J-bone on 11/12/2012 @ 7:36pm EDT Said:

Air them on multiple channels like ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU does…. Or you could do regional programming like fox sports network… this is bull. I’m about to cancel my subscription

Melissa on 11/12/2012 @ 7:37pm EDT Said:

If all games are not offered, either online or on TV, maybe it would be better to cancel BTN and get the cbs sports network subscription. Maybe they can guarantee all games. If BTN offers one game on television, why wouldn’t all other Big Ten games be offered live online?

Deb on 11/12/2012 @ 7:40pm EDT Said:

This is absolutely ridiculous…# 1 in the country and you are not showing….no way would I pay you to get it on the computer…I am listening on the radio…..you have not made many friends with this decision!

Barbara on 11/12/2012 @ 7:44pm EDT Said:

Come on folks, this is a Big Ten Network, not an IU Network. I understand their need to be fair to all the Big Ten Teams and I live in Indiana!

Paul on 11/12/2012 @ 7:48pm EDT Said:

IU not on BTN….. Come ON !!!!

Mitch Zebrun on 11/12/2012 @ 7:51pm EDT Said:

I’m so disappointed in BTN – horrible! Hoosiers have been down for so long, and it was refreshing to watch them start to come back. Now they’re back! I’ve got a huge cable bill, but no game to watch, nice…

Jeff on 11/12/2012 @ 7:53pm EDT Said:

Then move Barbara!

Boston Hoosier Fan on 11/12/2012 @ 7:53pm EDT Said:

This is my second attempt voice my disappointment with BTNs lack of long-term foresight in not airing the IU game. The first post was not kept up for fellow paid subscribers to review. I will watch B1G games on alternate networks whenever possible.

Chris on 11/12/2012 @ 7:59pm EDT Said:

NO 1 in the country I agree with all the above comments we are true Hoosiers Fans BTN you are infuriating a lot of subscribers that are paying to watch the Big Ten Network guess your new name should Bag The Nation!!!!!! This is an Indiana Tradition after all this is where Basketball got its start

Zigmeyer on 11/12/2012 @ 8:01pm EDT Said:

Ridiculous not showing this game tonight. What are you thinking?

Mark on 11/12/2012 @ 8:02pm EDT Said:

Listen to Don Fisher on the radoi like we did years ago. No real need for BTN.

Mike on 11/12/2012 @ 8:03pm EDT Said:

This should be on TV. As stated in several of the other posts you can surely sell or barter the rights to other networks. Makes one pine for the good old days when WTTV aired all of the games for free..

Kurt on 11/12/2012 @ 8:06pm EDT Said:

Very weak BTN. No disrespect to Central Michigan or Iowa, but their not currently #1 in the nation. Very disappointing BTN.

Brooke Weinzapfel on 11/12/2012 @ 8:17pm EDT Said:

Short-sighted. And disappointed to see an IU grad is a member of your executive team! I, too, pay for satellite and have made sure that BTN was part of my lineup. I will voice to Directv that perhaps there’s no need for me to pay extra for sports package if BTN can’t provide full service.

David L on 11/12/2012 @ 8:18pm EDT Said:

Why should I pay to watch a game online when I already pay for the channel? I pay for HBO too and can log in to their site through my cable provider to get the content online for Free. Bad move BTN. Will you delete this comment too?

losboysz on 11/12/2012 @ 8:32pm EDT Said:

Are you kidding me?!!?!!? I’m in Indiana a Hoosier. How is it fair to me to have to watch another big ten team. this is bull.

Mike on 11/12/2012 @ 8:34pm EDT Said:

Seriously, air IU game in Indiana and show the Iowa game in Iowa. It’s not even difficult.

Brendon on 11/12/2012 @ 8:46pm EDT Said:

Well, Im trying to watch the Minnesota game and Im having the same problem as IU fans. Y dont i get this channel when i pay money for BTN? Incredibly frustrating.

jL on 11/12/2012 @ 8:59pm EDT Said:

Horrible decision…..absolutely horrible!!!!

todd l on 11/12/2012 @ 9:01pm EDT Said:

Three years ago when IU where 6,26 btn they aired all of there games now let the fans enjoy this IU season please dont take this from us

Pat on 11/12/2012 @ 9:04pm EDT Said:

Thanks BTN……. Not really….. money well spent for BTN? Not Really AGAIN…… but what do you do? Listen to IU on the radio……. I wish I had another option to watch on TV.

Micah on 11/12/2012 @ 10:20pm EDT Said:

Lol. What a bunch of whiners.

Chicago Joe on 11/13/2012 @ 1:13am EDT Said:

Every team has to appear once on the BTDN. Last year, OSU was in a similar position. Suck it up and pay the $10.

Joshua on 11/13/2012 @ 9:42am EDT Said:

BTN — Why is it that the Pac 12 Network is able to air multiple basketball games simultaneously; however, the BTN claims they’re unable to ?? I’m confused as to why one network is capable of handling multiple games but BTN is not. Any information is appreciated!!

BTN.com staff on 11/13/2012 @ 11:27am EDT Said:

Extra football game channels are part-time channels available to BTN only on select football Saturdays, allowing us to televise more than one football game at a time. Each Big Ten school makes at least one non-conference appearance on the Big Ten Digital Network, with Indiana having the fewest appearances (1). All games on BTN are televised to a national audience.

Cheif on 11/13/2012 @ 11:18am EDT Said:

Keep up the good work B1G!! Go Illini

Allison on 11/13/2012 @ 4:05pm EDT Said:

We paid to watch the game ($15) and were very disappointed to see that it was not in HD. We could not make out any details (facial expression, who had the ball from the full court shot) from the broadcast.

Marilyn Black on 11/14/2012 @ 10:37am EDT Said:

I agree with everything you say but we in Illini had a No 1 ranked volleyball team and saw one game. They repeat shows of talking head shows what fun to watch.Ha I believe they show many games of MU MSU OS and now they are in Love with Nebraska. I counted one season the number of game covered by Btn and it was not equal but MU MSU and OS got many games showed. BTn is only thinking about their talking head shows the have people from MU, MSu and os. BTn is unfair to the other universities in the Big Ten.