Tonight's men's hoops on the Big Ten Digital Network

The slate of Big Ten men’s basketball exhibition games continues online only tonight. Use these links to watch Thursday’s men’s exhibition basketball games on the Big Ten Digital Network: Northern Michigan @ Michigan and Indiana Wesleyan @ Indiana at 7 p.m. ET and Minnesota State @ Minnesota at 8 p.m. ET. Use these links to go directly to the GameTrackers at the school websites: MGoBlue.com, GopherSports.com, and IUHoosiers.com

We covered Tuesday’s exhibition games over here, complete with video highlights. We’ll have video highlights posted on BTN.com after Thursday night’s games, too.

If you don’t know by now, the Big Ten Digital Network combines streaming audio and video content from all 12 member institutions with hundreds of additional untelevised games streamed exclusively from the Big Ten Network to offer the most online video coverage of Big Ten athletics anywhere in the world. That includes exhibition games like the ones we have tonight. Fans only looking for access to a single school’s content can still subscribe to just that school on monthly and annual renewing terms.

Coming up over the next week on the Big Ten Digital Network: St. Cloud State @ Michigan State, Philadelphia @ Penn State, Newberry @ Purdue, Quincy (Ill.) @ Iowa, West Chester @ Illinois, Saginaw Valley State @ Michigan, Southwest Baptist @ MinnesotaMidland Lutheran @ Nebraska, UW-Oshkosh @ Wisconsin.

Once the regular season starts Nov. 9, use these handy links for all men’s games:

Ty on 11/1/2012 @ 7:02pm EST Said:

I thought i could view the game for free?

BTN.com staff on 11/1/2012 @ 7:46pm EST Said:

Ty, I’m not sure where you saw that. If you send us a link, we’d like to see it so we can correct any further errors. Tonight’s exhibition game from Indiana is part of the Big Ten Digital Network. More info here. For everyone else who has sent in a comment asking why the IU game isn’t on TV, we’ve forwarded them to BTN Customer Service. They read all of the mail and handle those kinds of questions.

BTN.com staff on 11/1/2012 @ 7:49pm EST Said:

Some more information from the Big Ten Digital Network:

The Big Ten Digital Network combines streaming audio and video content from all 12 member institutions with hundreds of additional untelevised games streamed exclusively from the Big Ten Network to offer the most online video coverage of Big Ten athletics anywhere in the world. The Big Ten Digital Network features live game broadcasts, exclusive behind-the-scenes video, game highlights, original programming and press conferences from 25 men’s and women’s sports across the Big Ten Conference, with additional coverage from conference postseason tournaments and events. Fans only looking for access to a single school’s content can still subscribe to just that school on monthly and annual renewing terms.

Big Ten Digital Network Monthly – $14.95
      Big Ten Digital Network Yearly – $119.95
      School Monthly – $9.95
      School Yearly – $79.95

More info is over here.

Doug on 11/1/2012 @ 7:33pm EST Said:

Why can I not view these streams on my iPad?

KEVIN on 11/1/2012 @ 8:29pm EST Said:

My password is not working to watch. Help

kaitlynn on 11/1/2012 @ 8:34pm EST Said:

Is there any way to listen to the exhibition game?

Kris Ewy Shallenberger on 11/1/2012 @ 8:35pm EST Said:

If I pay for Big Ten Network on DirectTV, shouldn’t that cover internet subscription too?

BTN.com staff on 11/1/2012 @ 8:41pm EST Said:

Kris, if you’re a DirecTV subscriber, you can use BTN2Go for free. More info here on what it is and how to get it. But the Big Ten Digital Network covers games that are not on TV. And there are a lot of them.

Katie on 11/1/2012 @ 8:52pm EST Said:

I am being told I cannot access my account at this time, while trying to watch a program I have paid for. Help?

davidmcdivitt on 11/1/2012 @ 9:05pm EST Said:

Last year I could watch games because I am a Comcast customer. Will that work this year?

BTN.com staff on 11/1/2012 @ 9:20pm EST Said:

David, I’m not sure I understand the question. Can you send it to Customer Service? They’re much better equipped to answer. If you had Comcast for TV, you can watch TV games on BTN, of course. But the Big Ten Digital Network is a subscription product for games that are not on TV. Again, Customer Service can probably help you more.

Katie on 11/1/2012 @ 9:09pm EST Said:

OK. Got it to work with 37 seconds left in the game. Where can I access a replay of this game?

BTN.com staff on 11/1/2012 @ 9:18pm EST Said:

Same place. The Digital Network also lets you watch on demand. Not sure how long it takes to appear but it will be there. There is some processing time to get it posted.

prestonkaehr on 11/15/2012 @ 7:12pm EST Said:

Can I watch a men’s basketball game online while it is on BTN TV?

BTN.com staff on 11/15/2012 @ 7:30pm EST Said:

Preston, yes. Tonight’s Indiana game is on BTN2Go. More info here.

Jeremy on 11/17/2012 @ 9:31pm EST Said:

If I pay for the Big Ten Digital Network, do I also get BTN2Go included?

Brent Yarina, BTN.com on 11/17/2012 @ 9:45pm EST Said:

Jeremy – BTN2Go is free, as long as your provider offers it.

Jeremy on 11/17/2012 @ 9:47pm EST Said:

Mine doesn’t…Comcast. You don’t get BTN2Go with a paid subscription to Big Ten Digital Network?

Brent Yarina, BTN.com on 11/17/2012 @ 10:02pm EST Said:

Jeremy – My suggestion is to send your question here: http://btn.com/about/contact-us/. Thanks.

Rene' on 12/7/2013 @ 9:16pm EST Said:

Hi, looking for the Iowa Drake game tonight and can’t find it. What channel is it on?

BTN.com staff on 12/7/2013 @ 9:52pm EST Said:

It’s only available on BTN2Go.