Tailgate 48: Our Iowa pregame experience
Last week it was Ohio State. Now our season of “Tailgate 48” continued Wednesday night as our hosts Jason Fisher and Alex Curry reported from Iowa’s first home football game of the year. Also, each week the TV show will spotlight a few great Big Ten fan tailgating photos (see the latest on BTN.com/connect now). Get your photo considered by tweeting it to @BigTenNetwork and use the hashtag #tailgate48.
Watch our interview with Kirk Ferentz:
And Iowa sprinter Justin Austin:
Other segments of the show include:
- Alex learns some new moves from the Iowa Dance Squad
- Alex talks with Iowa football coach Kirk Ferentz
- Alex tours the visitors pink locker room with a tour by former Sports Information Director Phillip Haddy
- Jason vs. sprinter Justin Austin
- Jason tours historic Hamburg Inn and lunches with Miss Iowa 2012 Rebecca Hodge
- Jason talks to Iowa wrestling coach Tom Brands
- Jason and Alex attend the FryFest pep rally )
- Alex talks to Iowa legend Hayden Fry
- Gameday: Alex and Jason tests both Hawkeyes and Cyclones fans knowledge of their team
- Hawkeye Express: Jason & Alex ride the train from Coralville to Kinnick Stadium.