Did You See This? Ohio State's Craft

Ohio State point guard Aaron Craft has plenty of brains to go along with his skills on the hardwood. As it’s been reported recently, the sophomore sensation received the first “B” of his academic career last year. And it was a B-plus in chemistry, so it’s not like he should feel bad. On Tuesday, Craft was caught doing a Rubik’s Cube with one hand while conducting a phone interview with CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman. So, naturally, BTN asked Craft to give the Rubik’s Cube a try in front of one of our cameras Wednesday. He succeeded. In just more than a minute, too. Watch the video now.

As for the game on BTN, Ohio State drilled South Carolina-Upstate, 82-58, following a slow start. Read the AP recap.

Find out more about: , ,

9 Post Your Comment
Harolyn Legg on 12/15/2011 @ 3:47pm EDT Said:

Not surprised – he always had a Rubik’s Cube in high school he was playing with. He’d sit at the girl’s basketball games watching his girlfriend and sister play and worked on a Rubik’s Cube the whole time.

sally spires on 2/10/2013 @ 5:45pm EDT Said:

Our family loves watching this kid play. He is so exciting to watch!

Kristy Crochran on 2/10/2013 @ 8:33pm EDT Said:

Just another reason why my 11 year old son absolutely is inspired by Aaron!!! Keep up the great work and realize you are a great role model for younger children!!! Thank you being one I feel safe with him watching and mimicking!!

bethany on 3/14/2013 @ 7:39pm EDT Said:

love you aaron craft your my favoirte and my hero!!i play basketball as well in high school and i love watching you and finally met my idol last weekend at yor game!

L kessler on 3/16/2013 @ 11:17pm EDT Said:

He is one heck of a ball player. i am so proud that he is a BUCKEYE. He’s so great to watch and makes the game so exciting. Can not say enough about him.

barnetmx on 3/25/2013 @ 1:10pm EDT Said:

I bought my son a Rubik’s Cube and told him Aaron gets it done in less than 2 minutes. Thanks for the video. I now have the proof to show him. Craft is an awesome representative for the university epitomizing the term “student-athlete”. Go Bucks!

Amy Wesley on 3/30/2013 @ 10:47pm EDT Said:

Go forth young man, you are a blessing to watch. May all your dreams come true. Amy

Rees-Frederick Jones on 4/4/2013 @ 11:17pm EDT Said:

Aaron is my favorite basketball player in the world. I want to be just like him. I got to see him play in LA for the sweet sixteen and the elite eight. He waved at me while everyone else ignored me. He is a great person. I really want him to go far in his life. He is very smart too.

Susie on 1/29/2014 @ 8:33pm EDT Said:

Our family thinks He ‘s a great kid and fantastic role model. We sure hate to see him go but we know he’ll go a long way! Go Arron and much luck Luck!! Susie!