No. 1 Tom Brady headlines 18 ex-Big Ten players on NFL top 100 players of 2017
The NFL’s countdown of the top 100 players entering the 2017 season is complete, and the Big Ten occupies 18 spots.
No. 1 Tom Brady (Michigan) tops the list, while No. 7 Ezekiel Elliott (Ohio State) and No. 9 Le’Veon Bell (Michigan State) help give the Big Ten three top 10 players.
The countdown is voted on by the players every season.
BIG TEN PLAYERS
1. Tom Brady, QB, New England (Michigan)
7. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas (Ohio State)
9. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh (Michigan State)
16. Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans (Purdue)
24. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle (Wisconsin)
25. Joe Thomas, OL, Cleveland (Wisconsin)
35. J.J. Watt, DL, Houston (Wisconsin)
43. Marshal Yanda, OL, Baltimore (Iowa)
56. Cliff Avril, Dl, Seattle (Purdue)
62. Cameron Wake, DL, Miami (Penn State)
70. Kirk Cousins, QB, Washington (Michigan State)
72. Taylor Lewan, OL, Tennessee (Michigan)
79. Sean Lee, LB, Dallas (Penn State)
84. Mike Daniels, DL, Green Bay (Iowa)
87. Travis Frederick, C, Dallas (Wisconsin)
90. Malcolm Jenkins, S, Philadelphia (Ohio State)
93. Brandon Graham, DL, Philadelphia (Michigan)
100. Joey Bosa, San Diego (Ohio State)
Former Nebraska star DT Ndamukong Suh, who played before the school entered the Big Ten, comes in at No. 55.