Six Big Ten players selected in Thursday's NBA Draft
B1G HIGHLIGHT - Former Michigan star Caris LeVert is expected to be selected in Thursday's NBA Draft.
The 2016 NBA Draft is officially in the books.
A total of six Big Ten players heard their name called on Thursday night. Denzel Valentine (Michigan State) and Caris LeVert (Michigan) were selected in the first round, while Deyonta Davis (Michigan State), Diamond Stone (Maryland), A.J. Hammons (Purdue) and Jake Layman (Maryland) were taken in the second round.
We made sure to track every Big Ten player selected in the draft, with the top social media reactions to follow.
Enjoy, Big Ten fans.
14. Denzel Valentine, Chicago Bulls
20. Caris LeVert, Indiana Pacers, traded to the Brooklyn Nets
31. Deyonta Davis, Boston Celtics, traded to Memphis Grizzlies
40. Diamond Stone, New Orleans Pelicans, traded to Los Angeles Clippers
46. A.J. Hammons, Dallas Mavericks
47. Jake Layman, Orlando Magic, traded to Portland Trailblazers