Thursday night B1G Baseball Tournament games postponed
Due to the inclement weather, Thursday night’s Big Ten Baseball Tournament games between Maryland and Michigan State and Iowa and Ohio State have been postponed until Friday, May 27.
Maryland will now take on Michigan State at 10 a.m. ET on Friday, followed by Iowa vs. Ohio State at 2 p.m.
Games 9 and 10, originally scheduled for 4:30 and 8:30 p.m. ET on Friday, will now be played at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively.
All games will be broadcasted on BTN/BTN2Go.
Here is a look at the updated Big Ten Baseball Tournament game schedule.
- G7, 10 a.m.: No. 6 Maryland vs. No. 7 Michigan State BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G8, 2 p.m.: No. 8 Iowa vs. No. 4 Ohio State BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G9, 6 p.m.: Game 7 loser vs. No. 3 Indiana BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G10, 10 p.m.: Game 8 loser vs. No. 5 Michigan BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G11, 10 a.m.: Game 9 winner vs. Game 8 winner BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G12, 2 p.m.: Game 10 winner vs. Game 7 winner BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G13*, 6 p.m.: Game 11 winner vs. Game 11 loser BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G14*, 10 p.m.: Game 12 winner vs. Game 12 loser BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
- G15, 2 p.m.: Game 12/13 winner vs. Game 11/14 winner BOX | RECAP | BTN2GO
* Indicates if-necessary game.