Tonight's 'Wrestling in 60' airs at 10:30 p.m. ET
Attention, wrestling fans: Tonight is the return of our weekly show “Wrestling in 60,” a one-hour spotlight on the top dual wrestling matches from the past week across the Big Ten Conference.
The first show airs at 10:30 p.m. ET tonight and several times again.
How to watch
Upcoming on BTN & BTN Plus (all times ET).
“Wrestling in 60” airs Monday nights. Find all available show times for “Wrestling in 60” on the show’s TV schedule page.
One of the matches featured in tonight’s show is the upset victory pulled off by Penn State redshirt freshman Jason Nolf, who pinned No. 1 Isaiah Martinez of Illinois to break the 157-pound defending national champion’s 61-match winning streak.
This rest of this week’s spotlighted matches include:
- 157 pounds: Edwin Cooper (IA) / Tyler Berger (NEB)
- 133 pounds: Zane Richards (ILL) / Jordan Conaway (PSU)
- 149 pounds: Brandon Sorensen (IA) / Jake Sueflohn (NEB)
- 165 pounds: Steven Rodriguez (ILL) / Shakur Rasheed (PSU)
- 174 pounds: Bo Nickal (PSU) / Zac Brunson (ILL)
- 184 pounds: TJ Dudley (NEB) / Sammy Brooks (IA)
BTN’s live TV and BTN Plus on BTN 2Go wrestling schedules are always available at BTN2Go.