We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Bruce Feldman ranks four Big Ten teams in way-too-early top 25 poll
- Barack Obama delivers Rutgers commencement speech
- Watch Russell Wilson’s commencement speech at Wisconsin
- Watch losing Ohio State spring game team mulch Buckeye Grove
- Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh together, smiling, in selfie
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.