We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Rutgers students can win $100K if team returns opening kick for TD
- Video: Check out Maryland basketball’s new court design
- Minnesota football releases fun Frogger-inspired game
- Big Ten boasts two of top four players in Madden NFL 16
- Photo: Coke cans in Michigan football fridge read ‘Team’
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.