We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Watch Cardale Jones react to being drafted by Buffalo Bills
- Watch Joey Bosa announce Chargers’ pick of Joshua Perry
- Anonymous NFL scout: Ohio State DB Eli Apple ‘can’t cook’
- Photo: Check out these Michigan Jordan brand concept uniforms
- Draymond Green shuts down odd question about Houston floods
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.