We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Nike releases new training sneakers for four Big Ten schools
- How nice is Northwestern’s new lakeside practice field?
- Watch Jabrill Peppers put strong hands on display
- Watch Penn State RB Saquon Barkley drop jaws in drill
- Watch Illinois AD Josh Whitman own JUGS machine at team practice
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.