We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Our favorite moments from Barack Obama honoring Ohio State
- Photo: Barack Obama gives Joey Bosa one of his celebratory shrugs
- Madison claims top Big Ten town in recent Athlon Sports poll
- National champ Ohio State to meet President on Monday afternoon
- #BTNStandout: Penn State, Rutgers trade behind-the-back goals
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.