We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Big Ten hoops family reacts to legend Pat Summitt’s death
- Indiana duo, MSU’s Bridges pace Big Ten in 2017 NBA mock drafts
- Watch Penn State TE Nick Bowers show off athleticism
- Athlon: Madison, Ann Arbor land in experts’ top college towns
- Twitter: Big Ten teams celebrate #NationalSelfieDay
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.