We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: Kirk Cousins, wife get ‘royal’ treatment at Chipotle
- Mike Riley, Tommy Armstrong talk Nebraska’s late 3rd-and-7 call
- Perfect Northwestern keeps on winning … and dancing
- #BTNStandout: Jehu Chesson goes 66 yards for Michigan TD
- John Harbaugh spends Saturday afternoon on Michigan sideline
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.