We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Video: Ex-Rutgers star WR Mohamed Sanu drills 60-yard field goal
- Twitter: Jim Harbaugh responds to Colin Cowherd ‘clunker’ comment
- Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh throws out first pitch at Tigers game
- Video: Bo Ryan playfully uses cane to get to media availability
- Urban Meyer to play in MLB’s All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.