We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- A.J. Taylor uses ‘Monopoly’ board to verbally commit to Wisconsin
- Ohio native Graham Rahal drives Ohio State helmet to win at Mid-Ohio
- Big Ten stars do their thing for Twitter Mirror at Big Ten media days
- Listen to Vitto Brown’s retaliation track to teammate Nigel Hayes
- He does it again! Shilique Calhoun plays reporter at Big Ten media days
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.