We’re not sure Frank Caliendo could top Elliott Mealer’s Brady Hoke impersonation. The former Michigan offensive lineman does a spot-on “Hoke,” and he posted proof of it to Instagram on Thursday night.
Get our latest Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: Check out this cool tribute to Ezekiel Elliott’s historic postseason
- Video: Michigan State students throw bagels to celebrate Final Four
- Twitter: Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky calls out Big Ten critics
- Wisconsin fan Aaron Rodgers tweets ‘I’ll pull for any team I want’
- Frank Kaminsky busts out dance moves following Wisconsin’s win
Watch Mealer’s impersonation:
How great is that?!
Mealer, who was at Michigan from 2008-2012, played two seasons under Hoke.