Braxton Miller’s season-ending shoulder injury hit Ohio State fans and the Columbus community hard Tuesday. Miller, the two-time reigning Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year, reinjured his right shoulder in practice Monday and an MRI on Tuesday revealed structural damage. To no surprise, Miller is on Ohio State fans’ minds, to the point there’s a billboard for him.
Get all of our Braxton Miller injury coverage:
- Ohio State’s Braxton Miller to move from quarterback to wide receiver
- Did Braxton Miller consider leaving Ohio State? ‘Nah, I’m a Buckeye, man’
- Braxton Miller confirms he is returning to Ohio State
- Who should start at QB for Ohio State? I asked some leading writers
- Who should start at QB for Ohio State? See what experts say
|About Brent Yarina||BTN.com senior editor Brent Yarina covers football and men’s basketball for BTN.com. He writes the popular uniform feature “Clothes Call,” which also focuses on the latest cosmetic changes across Big Ten arenas and stadiums. Read all of his work here. You can subscribe to Yarina’s RSS feed and follow him on Twitter @BTNBrentYarina.|