Braxton Miller’s season-ending shoulder injury hit Ohio State fans and the Columbus community hard Tuesday. Miller, the two-time reigning Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year, reinjured his right shoulder in practice Monday and an MRI on Tuesday revealed structural damage. To no surprise, Miller is on Ohio State fans’ minds, to the point there’s a billboard for him.
Get all of our Braxton Miller injury coverage:
- Photo: Ohio State TE Jeff Heuerman to wear Braxton Miller’s No. 5
- Photo: Check out this Braxton Miller billboard
- What Braxton Miller injury means for Ohio State, B1G
- Meet Ohio State’s new starting QB: J.T. Barrett
- Video: Some of our favorite Braxton Miller plays
|About Brent Yarina||BTN.com senior editor Brent Yarina covers football and men’s basketball for BTN.com. He writes the popular uniform feature “Clothes Call,” which also focuses on the latest cosmetic changes across Big Ten arenas and stadiums. Read all of his work here. You can subscribe to Yarina’s RSS feed and follow him on Twitter @BTNBrentYarina.|