Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photo: Indiana shorts to feature five stars, one for every banner
- Here’s what Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 5
- Ohio State to wear all-black alternate uniform vs. Penn State
- Clothes Call: Maryland to debut new helmets against Michigan
- Indiana, Purdue & Rutgers debut new designs in Week 4
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.