Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Here’s what alternate designs Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 13
- Maryland to wear all-white ‘Ops’ uniform Saturday at Michigan
- Here’s what Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 12
- Photo: Gophers to wear ‘Epilepsy Awareness’ decal on alternate helmet
- Here’s what Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 11
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.