Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photos: Check out Nebraska’s new adidas alternate hoops uniform
- Clothes Call: Iowa to wear all-black alternate uniform vs. Minnesota
- Clothes Call: Indiana basketball to wear ‘Iced Out’ uniforms
- Photos: See new Week 10 Big Ten football uniform designs
- Minnesota to wear all-anthracite alternate vs. Michigan
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.