Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Countdown to kickoff: Big Ten West top uniform
- Countdown to kickoff: Big Ten East best uniform
- Photos: See every Big Ten team’s 2015 football schedule poster
- Illinois names court at State Farm Center ‘Lou Henson Court’
- Indiana athletics extends partnership with adidas
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.