Photo: Nike selling Michigan State, Ohio State shoes
Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Penn State unveils throwback uniform, to be worn Sept. 30 vs. Indiana
- Michigan State to wear all-white alternate vs. Western Michigan on Sept. 9
- Maryland to wear new ‘Red Ops’ uniform vs. No. 6 Ohio State
- Michigan State to wear black camo uniform in opener vs. Arizona
- Ohio State to wear 1916 throwback vs. Nebraska on Saturday night
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.