Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photo: Adidas releases ‘Made in March’ uniform collection
- Photo: Check out these Big Ten concept football helmet designs
- Photo: Nebraska basketball team to wear throwback uniforms vs. Iowa
- Photos: Big Ten coaching staffs participate in Coaches vs. Cancer
- Attention, Illinois & Northwestern fans: Vote for 2014 uni of the year
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.