Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Clothes Call: Michigan State football team updates Nike uniforms
- Photo: Maryland, Johns Hopkins lacrosse unveil ‘The Rivalry Trophy’
- Ex-Big Ten stars account for four of NFL’s top 12 most popular players
- Photo: Michigan State to wear special jersey patch in spring game
- Photo: Purdue football unveils new white alternate helmet
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.