Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photos: Big Ten coaching staffs participate in Coaches vs. Cancer
- Attention, Illinois & Northwestern fans: Vote for 2014 uni of the year
- Photo: First look at AT&T Stadium field design for national title game
- Photos: Nike unveils new Ohio State, Oregon uniforms for title game
- Photos: Michigan to wear new adidas throwback Jan. 10 vs. Minnesota
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.