Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Clothes Call: Ohio State to wear 1916 throwbacks for one game
- Rutgers athletics adds new uniforms, secondary mark
- Here’s what number Big Ten 2016 NFL Draft picks will wear
- Photo: Check out these Michigan Jordan brand concept uniforms
- Ezekiel Elliott will wear these custom cleats at 2016 NFL Combine
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.