Photo: Nike selling Michigan State, Ohio State shoes
Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Nebraska unveils 1997-inspired alternate uniform, to be worn Oct. 7 vs. Wisconsin
- 2017 Big Ten football uniform rankings: Penn State tops the list
- Penn State unveils throwback uniform, to be worn Sept. 30 vs. Indiana
- Michigan State to wear all-white alternate vs. Western Michigan on Sept. 9
- Maryland to wear new ‘Red Ops’ uniform vs. No. 6 Ohio State
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.