Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Nebraska unveils new alternate, to be worn at Northwestern
- View every Big Ten football team’s 2016 schedule poster
- Photo: Check out Nebraska’s Sam Foltz helmet decal for 2016 season
- Clothes Call: Ranking the top 10 Big Ten football uniforms
- Clothes Call: Ohio State to wear 1916 throwbacks for one game
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.