Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- How cool is this Graham Rahal Ohio State-inspired racing helmet?
- Here’s a look at uniform number changes across Big Ten football
- Michigan ditches Legends jerseys, will retire six numbers before OSU game
- Nebraska will wear new black alternate Oct. 24 vs. Northwestern
- Pacers to add ‘Hoosiers’-inspired Hickory alternate next season
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.