Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photos: Illinois takes field in ‘Gray Ghost’ alternate uniforms
- Photo: Illinois football unveils new ‘Gray Ghost’ alternate uniform
- Maryland, Purdue alternate lids top NCAA’s most creative helmets list
- What are they wearing? Here’s a look at Week 7 Big Ten uniform designs
- Reminder: Michigan will wear alternate uniform Saturday night
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.