Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TRI “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photo: Derek Jeter wears Michigan shirt on first day of retirement
- Photo: Will Maryland debut new helmet for Big Ten home opener?
- Penn State honors past teams with blue no-name Homecoming jerseys
- Photos: Rutgers, Northwestern to wear alternate helmets Saturday
- Nebraska football breaks out all-white uniform vs. Fresno State
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.