Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Nebraska to wear throwback uniform Saturday vs. Rutgers
- Nebraska hoops unveils Black History Month alternate uniform
- Purdue busts out throwback to honor 1994-96 three-peat team
- Michigan State won’t wear neon alternate again this season
- Clothes Call: Michigan State to sport neon jerseys vs. Maryland
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.