Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TR1 “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Illinois breaks out iconic throwback uniform for Braggin’ Rights Game
- Players talk about that interesting CBS Sports Classic court design
- Photos: Nike releases alternate designs for Ohio State, playoff teams
- Michael Bennett to wear No. 53 to honor Kosta Karageorge
- Clothes Call: A look back at Big Ten’s new 2014 uniform designs
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.