Michigan State and Ohio State fans have a new way to show off their school pride. Nike is selling eight college logo shoes, in school colors and with the school logo on the tongue, and last year’s Big Ten title game participants are featured. See a picture of the Nike Lunar TRI “Week Zero” shoes in this post.
Get the latest Big Ten fashion designs:
- Photos: Rutgers, Northwestern to wear alternate helmets Saturday
- Nebraska football breaks out all-white uniform vs. Fresno State
- Want to see Maryland’s new uniforms first? Watch BTN2Go’s live Field Pass
- Photo: Purdue student collage helmet logo set for Sept. 27 game
- Photos: Maryland unveils new Under Armour ‘Star Spangled’ alternate
According to ftw.usatoday.com, the shoes will be available Aug. 27. The cost? $120.
The Buckeyes and Spartans are just two of the Big Ten’s eight Nike schools. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue and Rutgers fans will have to hope Nike adds to this collection.