Photo: Bo Pelini takes photo with newlyweds
See Bo Pelini out in public, you better ask him for a photo. The Nebraska football coach is no stranger to posing for photos, and he proved it yet again Saturday for a couple of newlyweds. See the picture in this post.
Get our latest Gone Viral moments:
- Big Ten to use commemorative Sam Foltz-Mike Sadler coin in Week 5
- Watch Penn State K Joey Julius level Michigan’s Jourdan Lewis
- Watch Ohio State WR Noah Brown’s insane TD catch at Oklahoma
- Watch Tom Brady & Jim Harbaugh play catch at Michigan Stadium
- Watch Tom Brady throw TD pass to son at Michigan Stadium
Speaking of Pelini, @FauxPelini also got plenty of love on social media Saturday. There was this creative sign on Nebraska Night at Kaufman Stadium. Why pick on Hunter Pence, you ask? It’s all part of a recent trend.
|About Brent Yarina||BTN.com senior editor Brent Yarina covers football and men’s basketball for BTN.com. He writes the popular uniform feature “Clothes Call,” which also focuses on the latest cosmetic changes across Big Ten arenas and stadiums. Read all of his work here. You can subscribe to Yarina’s RSS feed and follow him on Twitter @BTNBrentYarina.|