Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Photos: Rutgers, Northwestern to wear alternate helmets Saturday
- Nebraska football breaks out all-white uniform vs. Fresno State
- Want to see Maryland’s new uniforms first? Watch BTN2Go’s live Field Pass
- Photo: Purdue student collage helmet logo set for Sept. 27 game
- Photos: Maryland unveils new Under Armour ‘Star Spangled’ alternate
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.