Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Illinois breaks out iconic throwback uniform for Braggin’ Rights Game
- Players talk about that interesting CBS Sports Classic court design
- Photos: Nike releases alternate designs for Ohio State, playoff teams
- Michael Bennett to wear No. 53 to honor Kosta Karageorge
- Clothes Call: A look back at Big Ten’s new 2014 uniform designs
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.