Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Clothes Call: Ohio State to wear 1916 throwbacks for one game
- Rutgers athletics adds new uniforms, secondary mark
- Here’s what number Big Ten 2016 NFL Draft picks will wear
- Photo: Check out these Michigan Jordan brand concept uniforms
- Ezekiel Elliott will wear these custom cleats at 2016 NFL Combine
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.