Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Ohio native Graham Rahal drives Ohio State helmet to win at Mid-Ohio
- Let’s take a look at some of the new Big Ten football designs for 2015
- How cool is this Graham Rahal Ohio State-inspired racing helmet?
- Here’s a look at uniform number changes across Big Ten football
- Michigan ditches Legends jerseys, will retire six numbers before OSU game
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.