Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Here’s what Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 5
- Ohio State to wear all-black alternate uniform vs. Penn State
- Clothes Call: Maryland to debut new helmets against Michigan
- Indiana, Purdue & Rutgers debut new designs in Week 4
- Big Ten men’s basketball teams show off new uniforms for 2015-16
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.