Michigan to wear alternate uniforms vs. Penn State
Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Indiana unveils ‘Candy Stripe’ alternate, to be worn Oct. 15
- Nebraska unveils new alternate, to be worn at Northwestern
- View every Big Ten football team’s 2016 schedule poster
- Photo: Check out Nebraska’s Sam Foltz helmet decal for 2016 season
- Clothes Call: Ranking the top 10 Big Ten football uniforms
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.