Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Nebraska to wear throwback uniform Saturday vs. Rutgers
- Nebraska hoops unveils Black History Month alternate uniform
- Purdue busts out throwback to honor 1994-96 three-peat team
- Michigan State won’t wear neon alternate again this season
- Clothes Call: Michigan State to sport neon jerseys vs. Maryland
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.