Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Clothes Call: Michigan State football team updates Nike uniforms
- Photo: Maryland, Johns Hopkins lacrosse unveil ‘The Rivalry Trophy’
- Ex-Big Ten stars account for four of NFL’s top 12 most popular players
- Photo: Michigan State to wear special jersey patch in spring game
- Photo: Purdue football unveils new white alternate helmet
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.