Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Photos: Check out Nebraska’s new adidas alternate hoops uniform
- Clothes Call: Iowa to wear all-black alternate uniform vs. Minnesota
- Clothes Call: Indiana basketball to wear ‘Iced Out’ uniforms
- Photos: See new Week 10 Big Ten football uniform designs
- Minnesota to wear all-anthracite alternate vs. Michigan
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.