Michigan to wear alternate uniforms vs. Penn State
Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Nebraska unveils 1997-inspired alternate uniform, to be worn Oct. 7 vs. Wisconsin
- 2017 Big Ten football uniform rankings: Penn State tops the list
- Penn State unveils throwback uniform, to be worn Sept. 30 vs. Indiana
- Michigan State to wear all-white alternate vs. Western Michigan on Sept. 9
- Maryland to wear new ‘Red Ops’ uniform vs. No. 6 Ohio State
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.