Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Photo: Illinois football unveils new ‘Gray Ghost’ alternate uniform
- Maryland, Purdue alternate lids top NCAA’s most creative helmets list
- What are they wearing? Here’s a look at Week 7 Big Ten uniform designs
- Reminder: Michigan will wear alternate uniform Saturday night
- Video: Northwestern unveils new ‘Gothic’ Under Armour alternate
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.