Michigan to wear alternate uniforms vs. Penn State
Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Maryland to wear new ‘Red Ops’ uniform vs. No. 6 Ohio State
- Michigan State to wear black camo uniform in opener vs. Arizona
- Ohio State to wear 1916 throwback vs. Nebraska on Saturday night
- Northwestern to unveil Graphite alternate vs. Wisconsin
- Indiana unveils ‘Candy Stripe’ alternate, to be worn Oct. 15
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.