Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Photo: Adidas releases ‘Made in March’ uniform collection
- Photo: Check out these Big Ten concept football helmet designs
- Photo: Nebraska basketball team to wear throwback uniforms vs. Iowa
- Photos: Big Ten coaching staffs participate in Coaches vs. Cancer
- Attention, Illinois & Northwestern fans: Vote for 2014 uni of the year
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.