Michigan football will sport new uniforms when it takes on Penn State on Oct. 11 under the lights in Ann Arbor. The program revealed the new look on Friday evening with the following Twitter post.
Shortly after that, the uniforms were presented to the team on a video screen during a team meeting.
Watch the team reaction here:
The last time the Wolverines wore an alternate uniforms was in the 2013 Outback Bowl vs. South Carolina.
Check out our latest Clothes Call posts:
- Here’s what alternate designs Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 13
- Maryland to wear all-white ‘Ops’ uniform Saturday at Michigan
- Here’s what Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 12
- Photo: Gophers to wear ‘Epilepsy Awareness’ decal on alternate helmet
- Here’s what Big Ten football teams are wearing in Week 11
This marks the fifth time that Michigan and Adidas have collaborated on an alternate uniform.