Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Tevaun Smith goes after Beckham Jr.’s one-handed catch record
- Sam Thompson, Marc Loving throw down huge dunks against Maryland
- Dienhart: A look at the top 7 campuses in the Big Ten
- Website ranks East Lansing as top college town for football fans
- Former players share their top Indiana-Purdue moments, memories
- Video: Wisconsin RB Dare Ogunbowale nails fancy trick kick
- Video: J.J. Watt, in suit, flashes athleticism on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Photo: OSU fan honors Kosta Karageorge with Buckeye-themed cake