Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Did you see these recent Big Ten postgame press conference moments?
- Watch Nebraska’s Jack McVeigh play defense with shoe in hand
- Watch adorable baby race at Rutgers-Penn State game
- Watch Michigan State star Miles Bridges’ highlights vs. Purdue
- Watch ‘Big Ten Elite: 2015 Wisconsin Basketball’ video clips
- Watch Matt Painter interview Patrick Chambers before game
- Watch Michigan award Andrew Dakich scholarship in unique way
- Watch the Purdue men’s basketball light show vs. Wisconsin