Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Watch @BdotAdot5 impersonate Curtis Samuel, Urban Meyer vs. Michigan
- Watch Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith sing ‘The Victors’ at Columbus show
- Photo: Chris Wormley tattoos ‘Big Worm’ on inside of lower lip
- Video: Michael Geiger windmills across stage on graduation day
- Former Ohio State QB Cardale Jones pokes fun at old tweet on graduation day
- Photos: Former Michigan basketball player Austin Hatch gets engaged
- Photo: Michigan fans name son after Jim Harbaugh
- Watch Jacob Jarvis score on final play of Ohio State spring game