Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Watch Goldy Gopher run all over young defender in mascot game
- Watch: Iowa football debuts new ‘First Quarter Wave’ gameday tradition
- Oregon uniform vs. Nebraska designed by young cancer survivors
- Watch Michigan OL Grant Newsome rehab injured leg
- Watch Tom Brady meet young fan, 11, battling cancer
- Watch Michigan DT Maurice Hurst hit the sled with Tom Dienhart
- Watch Minnesota surprise kicker Justin Juenemann with full scholarship
- Watch former Wisconsin star Frank Kaminsky hit ’85’ on radar gun