Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Watch Michigan award Andrew Dakich scholarship in unique way
- Watch the Purdue men’s basketball light show vs. Wisconsin
- Watch Troy Fumagalli make ridiculous one-handed catch in Cotton Bowl
- Watch Minnesota retire Rachel Banham’s No. 1 jersey
- Watch Nebraska celebrate comeback win at Maryland
- Watch Ohio State band member nail 55-yard field goal
- Watch Dorothy Izzo, 90, celebrate overtime win in locker room
- ‘Mini Me’ Verne Troyer becomes Ohio State fan while hypnotized