Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Four Big Ten cities represented on site’s Top 100 places to live
- Photo: Tom Brady posts his resume from 2000
- Video: Indiana football ball boy makes great one-handed catch
- Shavon Shields shaves head to support Avery Harriman’s battle
- Video: Eric LeGrand, Adam Taliaferro join coin toss for PSU-Rutgers
- Video: Backup Caleb Rowe finds Jacquille Veii for Maryland TD
- Photo: This Rutgers fan is very excited about his team’s Big Ten opener
- Three Big Ten teams land in USA Today’s Fan Index: Top 10 fan bases