Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: This car is going to be very conflicted on Saturday
- Wisconsin announces new 10-year partnership with Under Armour
- Ohio State releases hype video for Saturday’s game vs. Maryland
- Iowa defensive linemen Drew Ott, Nate Meier in ‘Sack Brothers’
- Photos: Iowa and Illinois police enjoy ongoing Twitter battle
- Photo: Kirk Cousins, wife get ‘royal’ treatment at Chipotle
- Mike Riley, Tommy Armstrong talk Nebraska’s late 3rd-and-7 call
- Perfect Northwestern keeps on winning … and dancing