Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Video: Drew Meyer executes jump pass on Wisconsin fake punt
- Tom Izzo enters to Kiss at Michigan State Midnight Madness
- Minnesota special teams post hilarious practice schedule
- One Direction to play at Ohio Stadium in 2015
- Video: Meet Jake Scheid, Northwestern football’s ‘Wildcat Warrior’
- Photos: Block ‘M’ & Rock on Michigan campus get Michigan State makeover
- Photos: Nebraska baseball team closes fall in Halloween costumes
- Photo: Alex Gordon featured on World Series Game 1 program