Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Ohio State fans wear ‘We Are Penn State’ shirts to hoops game
- Watch Michael Geiger recreate celebration at MSU hoops game
- Video: Jalen Coleman-Lands hits game-winning buzzer-beater
- Ezekiel Elliott apologizes for critical postgame comments
- SEC Network puts Charleston Southern’s FCS ranking on graphic
- Elliott questions play calls, says ‘no chance’ he’s coming back
- Michael Geiger hits game-winning field goal against Ohio State
- Watch Ohio State star Braxton Miller take field on Senior Day