Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Big Ten to use commemorative Sam Foltz-Mike Sadler coin in Week 5
- Watch Penn State K Joey Julius level Michigan’s Jourdan Lewis
- Watch Ohio State WR Noah Brown’s insane TD catch at Oklahoma
- Watch Tom Brady & Jim Harbaugh play catch at Michigan Stadium
- Watch Tom Brady throw TD pass to son at Michigan Stadium
- @UMichFootball, @RunRalphieRun engage in Twitter back-and-forth
- Colorado releases depth chart featuring QB Elmer Fudd, P Happy Gilmore, others
- Nebraska honors late punter Sam Foltz with delay of game