Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Twitter: Did Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh just call out SEC?
- Watch Michigan WR Amara Darboh make another highlight catch
- Rasheed Sulaimon throws down huge dunk vs. Bowie State
- Kobe Bryant congratulates Rachel Banham on 60-point game
- Bennie Fowler gives 2-point conversion ball to Peyton Manning
- Jim Harbaugh tweets photo with MLB Hall of Famer Willie Mays
- Rachel Banham nets Big Ten single-game record 60 points
- Video: Matt Costello smiles into camera after big sequence