Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Penn State scores on blocked FG to beat No. 2 Ohio State
- Watch the best Hoosier Hysteria highlights
- #BTNStandout: Northwestern makes two highlight INTs vs. Indiana
- LeBron James, defending NBA champs play at Value City Arena
- This day in history: Jalen Watts-Jackson stuns rival Michigan
- Pick Party: Watch Big Ten’s handful of Week 7 Pick-6s
- After Rutgers rout, Ann Arbor Ruth’s Chris offering 50 percent off food
- Isaiah Davis ejected for hit on Penn State kicker Joey Julius