Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Anonymous NFL scout: Ohio State DB Eli Apple ‘can’t cook’
- Photo: Check out these Michigan Jordan brand concept uniforms
- Draymond Green shuts down odd question about Houston floods
- Video: Michigan State honors record-setting 2015 senior class
- Video: Young Wisconsin fan leads Badgers onto field for spring game
- Iowa football team receives rings in honor of great 2015 season
- Watch Rutgers football delight in Running Man Challenge
- Twitter: Big Ten athletes and coaches react to Prince’s death