Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Video: Big Ten players read ‘mean tweets’ at B1G Media Days
- Big Ten Player Profile: Get to know Ohio State QB J.T. Barrett
- Big Ten Player Profile: Get to know Iowa DB Desmond King
- Big Ten Player Profile: Get to know Michigan State WR R.J. Shelton
- Saquon Barkley, Jabrill Peppers make Bruce Feldman’s ‘Freaks’ list
- Photo: Sneak peek of Michigan’s Jordan brand apparel
- Watch Jim Harbaugh rap in ‘Who’s got it better than us?’ music video
- Watch Denzel Valentine hit buzzer-beater to win NBA Summer League