Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Twitter: Jim Harbaugh responds to Colin Cowherd ‘clunker’ comment
- Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh throws out first pitch at Tigers game
- Video: Bo Ryan playfully uses cane to get to media availability
- Urban Meyer to play in MLB’s All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Video: J.J. Watt laces up skates; plays bodyguard at Zac Brown Band concert
- Photo: Sam Dekker mows parents’ yard after being drafted by Houston
- Photo: Jordan Hulls’ groomsmen sport Indiana candy stripe pants
- Photo: Yes, those are tanks on inside of Frank Kaminsky’s suit coat