Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana WNIT game at Assembly Hall
- Twitter: Reaction to Indiana hiring Dayton’s Archie Miller
- Get to know new Illinois basketball coach Brad Underwood
- Watch Destiny Slocum sink three-quarter court overhead heave
- Watch John Beilein enter victorious Michigan locker room with water gun
- Watch Pat Fitzgerald celebrate Northwestern’s first NCAA tourney win in locker room
- Watch Charlie Hall interview Northwestern teammates
- Watch Julia Louis-Dreyfus react to son Charlie Hall’s play in Big Ten tourney win