Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Wisconsin’s Sam Dekker throws down incredible dunk vs. Minnesota
- Ohio State fan’s College Football Playoff trophy snow sculpture
- Video: Michigan State’s Matt Costello delights crowd with reverse jam
- Video: Sam Thompson deflects inbound pass for unconventional bucket
- Tre Demps hits two incredible shots to lead Northwestern past Michigan
- Dez Wells shows why he’s one of the top athletes in college basketball
- Twitter: Jim Harbaugh congratulates Judge Judy on extension
- Columbus Zoo names baby penguin after Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott