Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Listen to Wisconsin star forward Nigel Hayes’ rap song ‘WiscGod’
- How cool is this Graham Rahal Ohio State-inspired racing helmet?
- Watch former Minnesota RB David Cobb meet idol Eddie George
- Photo: Michigan football tickets resemble those from 1927
- Yes, that’s a life-sized Urban Meyer sculpture made out of butter
- Video: Ohio State pulls off dummy prank to amazing success
- Watch Ohio State QB Cardale Jones playfully toss young boy in pool
- Ohio State dominates annual Big Ten football media preseason poll