Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Yes, Michigan State’s Tom Izzo subscribes to the 5-second rule
- 2017 Big Ten football uniform rankings: Penn State tops the list
- Watch Penn State RB Saquon Barkley power-clean 405 pounds
- Watch former Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon show off explosion in gym
- Watch Tom Brady sumo wrestle on vacation in Beijing
- Watch: Ohio State fan mows script ‘Ohio’ into Michigan neighbor’s yard
- Enjoy some of our favorite Thad Matta moments
- Watch @BdotAdot5 impersonate Curtis Samuel, Urban Meyer vs. Michigan