Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Athlon: Madison, Ann Arbor land in experts’ top college towns
- Twitter: Big Ten teams celebrate #NationalSelfieDay
- Watch D’Angelo Russell show sense of humor in Foot Locker ad
- Happy Father’s Day! Now, let’s honor all of those Big Ten dads
- Father’s Day gallery: Former Big Ten stars and their children
- Harbaugh recruiting students for ‘secret’ research projects
- Watch Draymond Green play TE in 2011 Michigan State spring game
- Kirk Cousins likes high schooler’s ‘You like that?!’ senior quote