Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Ohio State celebrates blowout win vs. No. 1 Michigan State
- Better game-winning FG celebration: Michael Geiger or Matt Coghlin?
- Watch Minnesota go on field to participate in Iowa’s ‘First Quarter Wave’
- Watch Mark Dantonio dance, celebrate in victorious locker room
- Purdue football to honor late coach Joe Tiller vs. Minnesota
- Watch Michigan State host ‘First Quarter Wave’ at Spartan Stadium
- Watch Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh cannonball dive
- Watch Goldy Gopher run all over young defender in mascot game