Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Photo: Michigan fans name son after Jim Harbaugh
- Watch Jacob Jarvis score on final play of Ohio State spring game
- Watch Nebraska pull off surprise reunion before spring game
- Photo: Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana WNIT game at Assembly Hall
- Twitter: Reaction to Indiana hiring Dayton’s Archie Miller
- Get to know new Illinois basketball coach Brad Underwood
- Watch Destiny Slocum sink three-quarter court overhead heave
- Watch John Beilein enter victorious Michigan locker room with water gun