Video: Fitz, Collins talk wives, raising children
Pat Fitzgerald and Chris Collins are up to it again. The Northwestern coaches were back in the Acura MPX driving around Chicago and chatting, as part of the second installment of “Coaches in Cars Getting Coffee.” This time, Fitzgerald and Collins talk about their wives and raising their children. And there are plenty of funny moments.
This was our favorite interaction:
“Are you a shower singer?” Fitzgerald asked.
“Oh, yeah,” Collins said. “I crush it in the shower.”
Check out our other Gone Viral posts:
- Purdue fan or not, you’ll want to watch this Jeff Brohm XFL moment
- Penn State players react to missing playoff, making Rose Bowl
- Watch Penn State celebrate 2016 Big Ten championship
- Nigel Hayes misses free throw, second triple-double in Wisconsin annals
- Watch Penn State, Wisconsin celebrate Big Ten division titles
- Watch Urban Meyer’s react to No. 2 Ohio State double OT win vs. No. 3 Michigan
- BTN analysts offer takes on Jabrill Peppers’ fan run-in after loss at Ohio State
- Ohio State gives scout team helmets a ‘Michigan’ makeover