The NBA held its annual rookie photo shoot over the weekend in New York City. There were plenty of photos taken, of course, but there was also a lot of fun had while the players waited their turns in front of the camera. There was an impromptu dunk contest, among other things, and former Michigan forward Mitch McGary easily threw down the best dunk.
Check out our other Gone Viral moments:
- Video: This time, Ohio State delights with trash can prank
- Big Ten players impersonate Meyer, Harbaugh & Franklin
- Need proof Braxton Miller can play receiver? Watch this video!
- A.J. Taylor uses ‘Monopoly’ board to verbally commit to Wisconsin
- Ohio native Graham Rahal drives Ohio State helmet to win at Mid-Ohio
Here’s the proof:
McGary and his former Michigan teammates Glenn Robinson III and Nik Stauskas also did this:
Here are some photos: