The NBA held its annual rookie photo shoot over the weekend in New York City. There were plenty of photos taken, of course, but there was also a lot of fun had while the players waited their turns in front of the camera. There was an impromptu dunk contest, among other things, and former Michigan forward Mitch McGary easily threw down the best dunk.
Check out our other Gone Viral moments:
- Closed captioning error gives Nik Stauskas the nickname ‘Sauce Castillo’
- Kobe Bryant wishes good luck to Wisconsin on Twitter
- Why is Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh such a huge fan of Madonna?
- Twitter: Aaron Rodgers playfully calls out Wisconsin star Sam Dekker
- Map: Which Sweet 16 teams are fans rooting for across the country?
Here’s the proof:
McGary and his former Michigan teammates Glenn Robinson III and Nik Stauskas also did this:
Here are some photos: