lefty on 3/14/2014 @ 4:39pm EST Said:

You know I have been sick of seeing the special calls that these officials give to certain teams in the BIG. And Craft is not as great a player as he thinks he is. This is getting to be a joke for conference.

Richard Barnes on 3/14/2014 @ 5:10pm EST Said:

After reviewing the recording I saw 5 fouls that were none ticky tacky fouls that NU got away with, but I found 22 that OSU committed and were not called. I don’t think it was a group of officials cheating as some are saying, but it was pretty poorly called and OSU was helped out a great deal especially when NU drove to the hoop. OSU simply would bash a guy as he tried to shoot and there was no call. I’m not saying it was intentional but it was in my opinion very poorly called and very disappointing as I WAS looking forward to a competitive game and I’m not talking about our team competing with the officials.

Larry on 3/14/2014 @ 5:16pm EST Said:

Another big ten game decided by the so called referees. The whole second half was nothing but foul calls, but the calls weren’t the same on both ends of the court. No team is going to come back from 18 pts down without help from the refs in one half of play. The only to help ohio state was to put nebraska players in foul trouble, because Ohio state came back from the foul line. And what’s up with changing ref’s during last few minutes of the game? Travesty.

Dan on 3/14/2014 @ 5:47pm EST Said:

Time for Husker fan to do what it does best this time of year…..dig out the Bluejay gear!

Chaz on 3/14/2014 @ 6:34pm EST Said:

Losers always seem to whine about the refs. I have no dog in this fight but it was obvious that OSU wanted it more down the stretch. If your team would have scored more points and won, the refs would not be an issue. No one would argue that Craft is lacking in some basketball skills. He makes up for this by being smart and hustling. I’ll take this type of player any day.

lefty on 3/14/2014 @ 6:58pm EST Said:

you can not score points when you are getting fouled Chaz

Howard on 3/14/2014 @ 9:10pm EST Said:

Wow, today we saw both the Dr Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde of Ohio State basketball. We we ever just c them ever fire on all cylinders this year?

Richard Barnes on 3/14/2014 @ 11:54pm EST Said:

Ohio state was getting blown out and they did what you have to do to try to turn the game around. They turned up their intensity level, but committed several fouls in doing so but the officials in my opinion refused in large part to call them. I’m not in the cry baby crowd, I just like two competitors to meet on the court or field on equal terms or at least NEARLY equal terms and that did not happen in this game. I wish OSU the best and I look forward to the NCAA tournament and hope that were one of four teams from the B1G that are in the final four when all is said and done! I’m putting this one behind me.

jd (@JDB1G) on 3/15/2014 @ 4:44am EST Said:

the ncaa needs to take a chill pill, i know they want these kids to score more but no one wants to watch it from the free throw line. they are making this game hard to watch.

Tyson Hempel on 3/15/2014 @ 2:49pm EST Said:

Even thou the pathetic officiating helped keep the Buckeye’s in the game, clearly the tournament tested Buckeye’s know how to win in March. I mean let’s face it, the Huskers were kicking the Buckey’s while they were down. Unfortunately, the Huskers thought they had delivered the final blow to the ugly Bucky and responded by literally quitting during the last 10mins of the game. Hopefully this does not become status quo for the men’s basketball team, as it is nearly impossible to watch the football team meltdown every other Saturday in the fall. As hard as it was to watch the meltdown on Friday, until the Husker basketball team learns how to win in March, we may be seeing the same thing in the NIT.