We have a number of special guests in the studio for tonight’s “#BTNLive” and Big Ten football fans will want to get to know them. On tonight’s show hosted by Rick Pizzo, Glen Mason, and Howard Griffith, we talk to nine Chicago area high school football players who have committed to play for Big Ten football teams next fall.
Here’s the list of players on tonight’s show at 6 p.m. ET:
- TE Ian Bunting – Hinsdale Central (Hinsdale, IL) Michigan
- RB Matt Domer – Mount Carmel (Chicago, IL) Illinois
- OL Jamarco Jones – De La Salle (Chicago, IL) Ohio State
- RB Tommy Mister – St. Rita (Chicago, IL) Indiana
- DT Steven Richardson – Mount Carmel (Chicago, IL) Minnesota
- DT Enoch Smith Jr. – Mount Carmel (Chicago, IL) MSU
- QB Clayton Thorson – Wheaton North (Wheaton, IL) Northwestern
- RB Mikale Wilbon – De La Salle (Chicago, IL) Nebraska
- OL Brendan Brosnan – Maine South (Park Ridge, IL) Penn State
Our conversation with these future college football players will cover:
- How they made their decision
- Who helped them in the process
- How social media impacts recruiting
They’ll also discuss their visits to the schools and how they feel about the a potential early signing period.
Plus answers to your Football twitter questions, tweet us @BTNLive.