Find out more about: ,

Jonathan on 12/26/2013 @ 3:28am EST Said:

What a bombshell! I’m a Sparty that bleeds GREEN! I’m having one of the best years of my life. Had a great Christmas. Looking forward to the New Year and the Rose Bowl. I wake up the morning after Christmas to this. I wish the Bullough family all the best. Max has been a great Spartan on the football field. Don’t know all details. But Max will be missed. The Spartans are deep, so hopefully they will recover. But what a blow!

Hank on 12/26/2013 @ 8:56am EST Said:

This is a sad story. I live in Traverse City and know the family- Max is and always has been a great kid, super football player but a better person. his father has been my friend since our days at MSU. This will be very hard for them to watch, without Max but whatever the issue is that lead to this – it will pass,. Max will be a great NFL player and will see continued success in his life.
Michigan State on Defense is very deep and State will win Wednesday- GO GREEN !!

gary nator on 12/26/2013 @ 11:53am EST Said:

coach should have supported team captain and senior player. There had to be another way to handle this other than suspension msu!!!!!!

dc on 12/26/2013 @ 1:00pm EST Said:

This is really too bad, but it’s great to see a coach hold his players responsible. Perhaps the coach in Columbus can learn from this as well! Good luck to Max and MSU.
GO HAWKEYES!

Chuck Jennings on 12/26/2013 @ 4:18pm EST Said:

I have to disagree with the comments made by Hank as I also live in Traverse city and unfortunately the suspension is not a surprise to many local people, especially those that have connection to St. Francis high School. It is a fact that many students and parents have the perception that all three of the Bullough brothers were not held to the same standards as their teammates and classmates. I could give many specific examples of their behavior and violations but this is not the time for that.

I will venture that I can accurately predict with the violation(s) were that led to the suspension.

TellUs on 12/26/2013 @ 4:26pm EST Said:

Why? I want to know why…. I think that they should tell us why.

Cheryl Huddleston on 12/26/2013 @ 5:26pm EST Said:

TellUs – not your business. And it is about time somebody suspends for inappropriate conduct beside the Hawkeyes.