The season finale of The Journey: Big Ten Football 2013 will air tonight at 7 p.m. ET on BTN. The episode will feature all the build-up and storylines leading into the Big Ten Football Championship Game in Indianapolis between Leaders Division Champion Ohio State and Legends Division Champion Michigan State.
Here is a look back at some of the top Journey moments from this year.
1. Episode 9: The Journey goes behind the scenes of college football’s most prestigious rivalry – Michigan vs. Ohio State.
2. Episode 7: Find out how Michigan State senior Darqueze Dennard went from an unknown prospect in high school to one of the nation’s top defensive backs in 2013. Also learn about how Christian Hackenberg ended up at Penn State, and how Ohio State had to deal with the injury to senior safety Christian Bryant.
3. Episode 8: The Journey follows three of the Big Ten’s top seniors, James Morris, Ra’Shede Hageman and Venric Mark, as they close out their college football careers.
4. Episode 5: Check out how Michigan prepares for in-state rival Michigan State through the eyes of senior tackle Taylor Lewan and longtime equipment manager Jon Falk. Also, learn about the longtime friendship between Northwestern’s Kain Colter and Nebraska’s Kenny Bell, and trace Purdue coach Darrell Hazell’s Ohio State roots.
5. Episode 1: The Journey goes one-on-one with the two new head coaches in the Big Ten – Purdue’s Darrell Hazell and Wisconsin’s Gary Andersen – and checks in to see how Northwestern QB Kain Colter prepares for the biggest game in Evanston in nearly two decades.
6. Episode 6: Go into the meeting room with the high-powered Indiana offense, find out how Nebraska quarterback Ron Kellogg’s life changed forever with one unforgettable throw.
7. Episode 4: The Journey follows Iowa linebacker James Morris and Minnesota Defensive Tackle Ra’Shede Hageman and learns more about each of their family backgrounds.
8. Episode 3: Find out what famous athlete inspires Ohio State linebacker Ryan Shazier, learn the amazing path Minnesota’s Cedric Thompson has taken from Bombay Beach, CA to Minneapolis, and see how James White and Melvin Gordon have become the Big Ten’s best running back duo.
9. Episode 2: The Journey finds out why Michigan’s Taylor Lewan decided to return to Michigan, and learn the details behind Michigan State defensive lineman Shilique Calhoun’s path to East Lansing.