Tonight on BTN: 'Big Ten Elite: 2005 Illinois Basketball'

Hey, Illinois basketball fans, we hope you don’t have any plans tonight. Why? Because we’re airing the Valparaiso-Illinois game at 7:30 p.m. ET. And following the final buzzer, at approximately 9:30 ET, it’s the debut of “Big Ten Elite: 2005 Illinois Basketball.” Yeah, that was kind of a fun season. Watch a preview clip to the show now.

[ MORE: Track Wednesday night’s Big Ten hoops action ]

Illinois enters tonight’s game with a 2-0 record, having dropped Alabama State and Jacksonville State to open the season. View Illinois’ team stats and 2013-14 schedule.

ashley on 11/13/2013 @ 7:35pm EST Said:

Will you be re-airing this?? I live on the West Coast and will be mid-commute :(

BTN.com staff on 11/14/2013 @ 11:07am EST Said:

Yes, check BTN.com/shows for a two-week schedule of all programming. It should be in there.

Mark Collins on 11/15/2013 @ 5:58pm EST Said:

I live in New Zealand, is there anyway I can stream it from your website to watch?

Devon - Go Illini! on 11/16/2013 @ 12:20am EST Said:

I too have searched a few weeks in advance to show your programming schedule so I could either watch it or dvr it. Both times it has been on, your programming has not lined up with the times on the programming schedule…the original time due to the Illini game going longer than allotted (not a problem), but the one that was supposed to air today was pushed back by a pre-recorded soccer match that was not listed on the schedule. This is frustrating as I cannot find it being re-aired and my attempts to record it (while I was at work) have cut off the last 30 min of the show. Please specify which times you will be running it, preferably without the risk of running it behind a live event. Thank you in advance! For the record, the parts I’ve seen have been awesome!

Cheryl on 11/29/2013 @ 10:39am EST Said:

Is there a way to purchase a dvd of this broadcast? It’ s the only thing that my husband wants for christmas.

BTN.com staff on 12/2/2013 @ 11:00pm EST Said:

We’re sorry but at this time we don’t offer DVDs.