Caption this: Brady Hoke & Mark Dantonio

Mike Carter-USA TODAY Sports

Mike Carter-USA TODAY Sports

Other than Michigan-Ohio State, there may not be a better Big Ten rivalry than Michigan-Michigan State. The two teams don’t like each other at all, and the hatred is in full force as the Spartans and Wolverines are battling for the Legends Division crown. Prior to the game, Brady Hoke and Mark Dantonio exchanged pleasantries, and we asked for your captions for the photo.

7 Post Your Comment
John J Robb on 11/2/2013 @ 7:25pm EDT Said:

Dantonio: Give up now and I’ll spare you! Jabba the Hoke: Me no fall for your Spartan mind tricks! ha ha ha

Don Bennett on 11/2/2013 @ 7:47pm EDT Said:

Guess what I have up my sleeve for you today!!!!

Gator on 11/2/2013 @ 8:23pm EDT Said:

MSU is 5-0 in the B1G and have the #1 defense in the nation! We’re also going to the B1G championship game this year! This will be the 2nd time MSU will go to the B1G championship game out of the three B1G championship games in existence! Get ready for Indy again MSU!! Go Green!!!

Catherine Church on 11/2/2013 @ 8:52pm EDT Said:

Next year let us grow Paul Bunyan beards.

greg on 11/2/2013 @ 9:26pm EDT Said:

Hey Mark, now I know what you were talking about, I can’t stand UofM fans either!

John on 11/3/2013 @ 5:15am EDT Said:

Next time you are in Ann Arbor stop by the house for a cup of coffee, I will show you our recruiting championships that all the analysts and experts keep talking about.

John on 11/3/2013 @ 5:21am EDT Said:

Serious question for Andy, who from Michigan’s roster would actually make MSU better? I say no defense players, no o linemen, no running back. Gardner, Funchess, and Gallon?