Video: Is Michigan rivalry personal to Mark Dantonio?

Fitz Toussaint drew plenty of attention for his “little brother” jab at Michigan State following Tuesday’s practice. Toussaint said, “We labeled them as a little brother,” and that the rivalry is “personal.” Read more on Toussaint’s comments. On Wednesday night’s #BTNLive, Dave Revsine mentioned Toussaint’s words to Mark Dantonio and asked if he took the rivalry personal. Watch the full interview above and his classic response below.

Check out this back-and-forth:

Revsine: “Is it personal to you?”

Dantonio: “What do you think?”

Revsine: “You tell me, coach.”

Dantonio: “Yeah, what do you think? I think I’m on record on how I feel about this game. I don’t think there’s any point in going through that. So, I’ll just take the, uh, … I’ll be candid, OK? So, we’ll leave it at that.

And remember, it was just a couple months ago that Denard Robinson also used the “little brother” phrase.

Find out more about: ,

Gator on 10/30/2013 @ 8:08pm EDT Said:

MSU is #1 in the Legends division and has the #1 defense in the Nation! MSU is going to play OSU in the B1G championship game! GO GREEN!!

Doug on 10/30/2013 @ 9:46pm EDT Said:

Denard finished 1-3 vs MSU and Fitz will finish 1-3 along with the almighty Taylor Lewan vs MSU after Saturday, looks like little brother is beating big brother over and over….

shookwriter27 on 10/30/2013 @ 11:01pm EDT Said:

Rivalry games are special in college football.

Joseph on 10/31/2013 @ 2:12am EDT Said:

Fitz is talking trash? He’s the last person that should be saying anything.

hadley smith on 10/31/2013 @ 2:33pm EDT Said:

@joseph…YOU should be the last person to say anything!! What do you care what Toussaint says about I’m guessing your team. He can say whatever the heck he wants and if the truth hurts about you still being our ‘little brother’ then that’s just too damn bad! Keep your comments to yourself. No one cares what you have to say.

hadley smith on 11/4/2013 @ 11:17am EDT Said:

Well, guess I’ll eat crow here and just say to joseph..you say whatever you want to say..Toussaint didn’t come through for us nor did anybody on the tm for that matter…I haven’t been this pissed off about a game since cordell stewart beat us with that hail mary in ’94. A total embarrassment..a total beat down..I just couldn’t bel. what I saw…we cld easily end up 8-5..again..that would not bode well with the mich. fan base..and I can see neb. beating us this sat. and ending Michigan’s hm gm winning streak..I would just end this by saying, go blue but instead..blue sucks!!!