Excited for Week 3 of the Big Ten college football season? It is no secret that this weekend’s Big Ten football slate is loaded from top to bottom. With six games scheduled to air on BTN on Saturday, we are poised for a big day. Below is the complete TV schedule for Saturday and some important information to help you find the TV games you want to watch.
Here’s the list:
- Bowling Green (2-0) at Indiana (1-1) – noon ET, ESPNU
- Western Illinois (2-0) at Minnesota (2-0) – noon ET, BTN/BTN2Go
- Akron (1-1) at Michigan (2-0) – noon ET, BTN/BTN2Go
- UCLA (1-0) at Nebraska (2-0) – noon ET, ABC
- Youngstown State (2-0) at Michigan State (2-0) – 2 p.m. ET, BTN/BTN2Go
- Washington (1-0) vs. Illinois (2-0) – 6 p.m. ET, BTN/BTN2Go
- Iowa (1-1) at Iowa State (0-1) – 6 p.m. ET, FS1
- UCF (2-0) at Penn State (2-0) – 6 p.m. ET, BTN/BTN2Go
- Ohio State (2-0) at Cal (1-1) – 7 p.m. ET, FOX
- Notre Dame (1-1) at Purdue (1-1) – 8 p.m. ET, ABC
- Western Michigan (0-2) at Northwestern (2-0) – 9 p.m. ET, BTN/BTN2Go
- Wisconsin (2-0) at Arizona State (1-0) – 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN
Don’t forget about BTN2Go, our 24/7 simulcast of the Big Ten Network (BTN), featuring live games, on demand original programming, and archived Big Ten Conference content, available online to all customers who receive Big Ten Network as part of their Charter TV service. You can access BTN2GO right here.