'Harlem Shake' craze continues to hit Big Ten

OK, this whole “Harlem Shake” thing is approaching “Call Me Maybe” proportions. Everybody, it seems, is filming their own version of the dance video and posting it to YouTube. View some of the latest Big Ten-centric Harlem Shakes in this post. Have one we missed? Please leave it in the comment box below, and we’ll add it.

Here are the Big Ten renditions, in alphabetical order by school:

Indiana lacrosse

Indiana student section

Michigan gymnastics

Michigan State, Northwestern baseball

Minnesota’s Goldy Gopher

Nebraska basketball

Nebraska women’s basketball

Northwestern football

Ohio State wrestling

Wisconsin student section

About Brent Yarina BTN.com web editor Brent Yarina covers football and men’s basketball for BTN.com. He writes the popular uniform feature “Clothes Call,” which also focuses on the latest cosmetic changes across Big Ten arenas and stadiums. Read all of his work here. You can subscribe to Yarina’s RSS feed and follow him on Twitter @BTNBrentYarina.

Michael on 2/17/2013 @ 12:59pm EDT Said:

These are ridiculous

Authoa on 2/17/2013 @ 5:28pm EDT Said:

Missed this one #GBR! http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&v=q_NiGvg_8sc&nomobile=1

Brian on 2/17/2013 @ 5:29pm EDT Said:

Michigan State Baseball team recorded a version along with the baseball teams from Furnan, Northwestern and Miami Ohio.

Jen on 2/18/2013 @ 3:51pm EDT Said:

You missed one from the University of Minnesota featuring Goldy Gopher! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PDbKWfi9Ak

Michael Honscar (@MCHonscar) on 2/18/2013 @ 7:10pm EDT Said:

I’m going with Goldy on this one.

Will on 2/19/2013 @ 5:51pm EDT Said:

Have you listened to this on the radio? 1st time I heard it was while I was doing some work around home and I thought I was going to start having convulsions. My first thought was how this was kind of like those people who slip unconscious when they see a strobe light. I turned it off but have to admit, seeing the above is humorous even though I don’t get it!