Lande's Big Board: William Gholston no longer No. 1
There’s a new No. 1 player on BTN NFL draft expert Russ Lande’s weekly Big Board. Fresh off a 10-tackle performance versus UAB, Ohio State defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins flipped spots with Michigan State defensive end William Gholston, who held the top spot for the season’s first three installments. Watch Lande explain his reasoning for the switch at No. 1 and break down his latest Big Board now.
Russ Lande’s Big Board (9/25/12)
1. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
2. William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
3. Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
4. Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois
5. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
6. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
7. Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
8. Ricardo Allen, CB, Purdue
9. John Simon, DE, Ohio State
10. Jonathan Brown, LB, Illinois
[Related: Brent Yarina's Week 5 Big Ten Player Rankings]
Penn State defensive tackle Jordan Hill also joined the show Tuesday. Watch the interview now:
Power Rankings: Michigan Wolverines enter top 5 of latest poll
What did Tom Dienhart learn about Big Ten in Week 1? Here’s what!
Did you like Jordan Westerkamp’s catch? Send us your reenactments!
How did we do? Week 1 Big Ten football predictions revisited
Twitter: Get BTN analyst Gerry DiNardo’s Week 1 Sunday Ruminations
Find out more about: Lande's Big Board